Brittney Griner Outchea Beating Hoes Up

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I'm still confused because she did beat ole girl up or were they both fighting? If they both were fighting are we about to suspend anybody that gets in a fight now? I want to see how that works out for these leagues on their grandstanding tour.

i read on the ticker that they were both fighting. i think they both got arrested too.

either brittney got a decisive victory in the bout, or shes just being highlighted more because shes the bigger star.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
and as expected this story got swept under the rug :snoop:

today the only news in the headlines is that they got married this weekend with little to no mention of the domestic abuse weeks ago. :what:

WNBA players Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson wed

Surprise! We're married!

(CNN) WNBA players Brittney Griner and Glory Johnson tied the knot Friday in a ceremony in Phoenix, Arizona.

The couple, both 24, exchanged vows at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort, surrounded by arrangements of white hydrangea, white and coral roses, and peach hypericum berries in a "desert elegance" theme, People magazine reported.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/10/entertainment/feat-brittney-griner-glory-johnson-wed/index.html

This reminded me of this.