brittle brehettes , fitness model Kathy Drayton is your inspiration ( bony to thick)

queenblaq

Pro
Daps
Yea nah she had some enhancements still a nice body tho the last girl you posted is more realistic approach for skinny girls to get some gains. I'm sorry you can build muscle there but if you genetically have a straight build and a flat ass you're not gonna magically turn into an hourglass just by working out

Although she's the opposite (lost weight instead of gaining)
Jaz Jackson is a great transformation

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Come on breh I don’t care how much you work out you not gonna grow hips and ass :comeon:

Damn near the whole fitness industry is some frauds nowadays

They all either juicing or getting surgery

I've seen girls grow a booty in ther gym and there too poor to afford cosmetic enhancements. however I believe she taking a mild steroid, she is really short at 163 pounds...:hhh:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've seen girls grow a booty in ther gym and there too poor to afford cosmetic enhancements. however I believe she taking a mild steroid, she is really short at 163 pounds...:hhh:
Have you seen her before pics breh

Her ass was as flat as an ironing board...no shape at all

she definitely got some ass shots and probably on gear too

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Come on breh I don’t care how much you work out you not gonna grow hips and ass :comeon:

Damn near the whole fitness industry is some frauds nowadays

They all either juicing or getting surgery
its HGH and working out, but I dont think she had any augmentation surgery to her hips or ass at all.

nikkas are jaded by the IG thot culture and are not used to seeing something so drastic so I get the skepticism.