Brittany Renner

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That's a extremely beautiful woman

This is the REAL point of ‘passport bros’ that got corrupted. Bc anyone who’s ever traveled , well before it became a hot topic, the first thing you’d realize is international women shyt on American. :mjlol:

How international women look naturally, American thot culture women gotta pack on makeup, have a attitude, buy designer, etc to make you think she hot shyt (and it works)

She cool but nggas need to widen your pool. Mans called that bytch ‘beautiful’ :snoop: Extremely beautiful

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This is the REAL point of ‘passport bros’ that got corrupted. Bc anyone who’s ever traveled , well before it became a hot topic, the first thing you’d realize is international women shyt on American. :mjlol:

How international women look naturally, American thot culture women gotta pack on makeup, have a attitude, buy designer, etc to make you think she hot shyt (and it works)

She cool but nggas need to widen your pool. Mans called that bytch ‘beautiful’ :snoop: Extremely beautiful

She's extremely beautiful.

Anything else you want to add passport bro :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This post is unintentional comedy.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
She's extremely beautiful.

Anything else you want to add passport bro :mjlol:

He prolly "clean" the crib with

71M6kG+kOfL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

:mjlol: