Brittany Renner Regrets Allowing Men Use Her Body For Their Leisure (Update: Allah has saved her)

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
The great SLAIMON would appreciate this
Let's find out...

Ay breh @Slaimon Khan Shah, Brittany Renner wants to purify her soul. What do you think?

Screenshot-20240803-145625-2.jpg

:troll:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I see why women complain about colorism.

A light skin woman with a nice body can damn near do anything. She should’ve been working at waffle house 5 years ago. Still finessing.

:skip:

They don’t even have to be light skin though the light ones tend to look the most crazy.

There’s always gonna be a simp or two around that ain’t never had a bad chick that will take a fine ho in no matter what’s she done in the streets or how many kids she got that ain’t his. God really does persevere and grace women in this way.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
They don’t even have to be light skin though the light ones tend to look the most crazy.

There’s always gonna be a simp or two around that ain’t never had a bad chick that will take a fine ho in no matter what’s she done in the streets or how many kids she got that ain’t his. God really does persevere and grace women in this way.
That’s why I always say: there’s always a reason to be broke, but there’s no excuse for a pretty bytch to be.

Last edited:
Daps
She on some Philly bytch shyt :mjlol:

Every single Philly whore went thru a phase where they wore a hijab cuz they thought it was cute but remained a whore :laff:

I give her a few months before she goes back to her whorish ways
while trolling they don't even know they can delete there hoe phase if they're genuine in islam u get clean slate when u revert.:wow: