Brittany Renner.....consensus dime? :noah: :ohlawd:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: at black men don't view white women as status symbols. You don't believe that. That came from a place of anger. Let it out breh

Be real man. Like I said, unless the nikka is a c00n, then they don't. White women are CONSTANTLY up in nikkas faces, so why would it be a status symbol? If anything, they are more surprised a white woman is on them like that considering we know we're hated around the globe. Status...nah.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:skip: at black men don't view white women as status symbols. You don't believe that. That came from a place of anger. Let it out breh

we don't see white women as status symbols. Light skin women yeah but white women no.
White boys are the ones that made up all the things about us and white women.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Be real man. Like I said, unless the nikka is a c00n, then they don't. White women are CONSTANTLY up in nikkas faces, so why would it be a status symbol? If anything, they are more surprised a white woman is on them like that considering we know we're hated around the globe. Status...nah.

:dead: breh black men date out 4 times the rate of black women. Men choose the women in society so to suggest "white women are constantly in brothas faces" as if we're hapless individuals who just fall into p*ssy, is disingenuous. And most brothas are thirsty c00ns. Let's be real man. :aicmon: Most brothas would castrate themselves to get to p*ssy of any color.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:whoa: All jokes aside, her body is right, but that's as far as it goes. Her face is aight, but it's obvious this bytch is whitewashed. One look at her hair will tell you she hates her blackness, yet she's making WSHH videos like the hoodrat she's trying not to be. Her dating a white dude is just the icing on the cake of why she's not the type to be in a relationship with. No nikka going to let her show her ass to the whole world, so it appears she made a good choice.

MauryLaughing.gif

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I started tripping a bit like most of y'all until I tried to believe she's in a healthy relationship whoring herself out all over Worldstar and Instagram to some fratboy jock cac :heh:. She wants to take all of these pics with her ass hanging out and grabbing on her dude's crotch for a reaction. Its a troll game. She grew up with low-self esteem and she's enjoying the best "look at me now" story. Is shorty bad? Yeah. Was she still datable in those early Hooters pics? Yup. But her boyfriend don't wanna hear that. She's too whitewashed to know better :mjpls:

Another black girl lost Bu-bu-but she's mixed :pachaha:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Black men don't look at white women as status symbols the same way Black women look at white men as that, unless you're a c00n like @Chris.B. Not saying it's right, but it's a hell of alot more understandable than a black woman with a white man. I wouldn't mess with a Black woman if she fukked with a white dude before, or even if she wanted to.

Only reason why u hate white chicks is because you can't get one.
even the whales give you no play.

:umad:

See? This nikka (term used loosely) looks at it as an accomplishment. shyt is going on his resume.
:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was off by a generation :manny: She's still not half cac to justify her self-hate by saying she's as much them as Black cause it's not true

Lets just say that's her Great Grandmother...was her Great Grandfather black?

If not, that means one of her Grandparents is full blown white...more than likely.....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lets just say that's her Great Grandmother...was her Great Grandfather black?

If not, that means one of her Grandparents is full blown white...more than likely.....

one of her grandparents is biracial and the rest of the grandparents are black