Brittany Renner.....consensus dime? :noah: :ohlawd:

Daps
Eyes too far wide apart for nose. Nose too wide for face. Right eye is 1mm higher than the left. Horse face. Eyebrows are asymmetrical.

6/10 at best

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Let's just say it's like Super Ugly to Ether. There ain't no coming back from that...

Sooo, you're saying this chick is tainted for being with a white man?

EDIT: NVM

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about em?

Black men don't look at white women as status symbols the same way Black women look at white men as that, unless you're a c00n like @Chris.B. Not saying it's right, but it's a hell of alot more understandable than a black woman with a white man. I wouldn't mess with a Black woman if she fukked with a white dude before, or even if she wanted to.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Black men don't look at white women as status symbols the same way Black women look at white men as that, unless you're a c00n like @Chris.B. Not saying it's right, but it's a hell of alot more understandable than a black woman with a white man. I wouldn't mess with a Black woman if she fukked with a white dude before, or even if she wanted to.
Only reason why u hate white chicks is because you can't get one.
even the whales give you no play.

:umad:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps

I don't know who that person is so I won't comment on that, but I disagree. Unless there is a poll or study we can refer to that tells us that, then we can't do anything but speculate about it. But I've known brothas just as I assume you do as well, who put anything non-black on a pedestal. Just because someone dated a person of another race in their past doesn't make them damaged goods.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Ugh, you ignant ass nikkaz never fail to ruin a thread about a fine ass bytch.

I don't give a fukk about her grandmother or her mother or her political views or whether she likes long walks on the beach.

The bytch is fine as fukk

Would definitely fukk if given opportunity

Would wife if she got her head on straight and aint a hoe.

Don't give a fukk about her White boyfriend because I'm not fukkin' the bytch and I'm not an insecure homo who has to have some bytches views align with mine to fukk.

You nikkaz might as well be gettin' all huffed and puffed over astrological symbols

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugh, you ignant ass nikkaz never fail to ruin a thread about a fine ass bytch.

I don't give a fukk about her grandmother or her mother or her political views or whether she likes long walks on the beach.

The bytch is fine as fukk

Would definitely fukk if given opportunity

Would wife if she got her head on straight and aint a hoe.

Don't give a fukk about her White boyfriend because I'm not fukkin' the bytch and I'm not an insecure homo who has to have some bytches views align with mine to fukk.

You nikkaz might as well be gettin' all huffed and puffed over astrological symbols

Man, shut the fukk up. For someone with a Spice-1 avy, you're emotional as hell.