Britney Spears fans Regretting the ending of her conservatorship

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Told people her fans were gonna regret supporting her over her fam. She clearly needed their help and was put into a conservatorship for a reason. She still that same bytch who shaved her head and went crazy on the paps.

Pop was probably skimming off the top, but at least she had a fortune that could've, would've, should've lasted beyond her life under her family's executorship.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Pop was probably skimming off the top, but at least she had a fortune that could've, would've, should've lasted beyond her life under her family's executorship.
Maybe, seems curious that evidence of this wasn't shown to the judge and he wasn't brought up on criminal charges and insteadn voluntarily stepped down. She didn't even(or couldn't) sue to get the money back.
possible it was just a bunch of bad pr dumped on him by Britney and her fans and nothing more.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I need to reup that free Brittany thread to find the people that shouted me down for saying the conservatiship was probably needed lol.

Most people don't know what bipolar/manic depression looks like and don't realize the type of self damage they can do when they go through mania. I wouldn't be surprised if she was schizoaffective as well. Her dad gave her an allowance for a reason

Crude

Superstar
Daps
She’s obviously a few fries short of a happy meal (mental issues).

Broad is eventually going to end up strung out and institutionalized or found somewhere OD’ed or dead without being under the close supervision of a handler with her best interest in mind.

Daps
*Scrolls through thread*

:francis: Where da pics at tho?
pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yo she stay making that same angry face like that.

That shyt scary

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Maybe, seems curious that evidence of this wasn't shown to the judge and he wasn't brought up on criminal charges and insteadn voluntarily stepped down. She didn't even(or couldn't) sue to get the money back.
possible it was just a bunch of bad pr dumped on him by Britney and her fans and nothing more.

Wasn’t it rumored at one point though that the pops was living in a trailer? If that’s the case, then maybe he wasn’t skimming money like people thought.