Britney Griner Appears In Court Facing 10 Years In Russian Prison For Cannabis Possession

Daps
Man I'm not even gon hold yall, if I was 6'7 and built like that, imma try an escape attempt. She would wash them guards.

:lolbron:

All jokes aside, I wish well for the brehette. I hope she is freed soon. But I fear that she will be held as leverage and to embarrass the United States. Putin is probably trying to figure out how he can use her to incite the black community in America, not realizing that she ain't that popular with us like that.:francis:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I hop she will be free soon. You don't want to be in a russian prison as a us citizen now. smh.

Man I'm not even gon hold yall, if I was 6'7 and built like that, imma try an escape attempt. She would wash them guards.

:lolbron:

All jokes aside, I wish well for the brehette. I hope she is freed soon. But I fear that she will be held as leverage and to embarrass the United States. Putin is probably trying to figure out how he can use her to incite the black community in America, not realizing that she ain't that popular with us like that.:francis:
:comeon: Putin has diplomats and spies all over America. H knows that she ain't popular.