Supporter
Daps
Margaret_Thatcher_stock_portrait_%28cropped%29.jpg

:mjlol:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I should've known. Brit women are the least adventurous women I've ever met.
From what I've been reading on travel vlogs is if you are vacationing somewhere in Europe and all of sudden a lot of hoe activities start popping off its because the British chicks have arrived. They have that rep all throughout Europe.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
pure brits are inbreed hicks just like there royal family. Any good looking Brit is usually mixed with something else.

Exactly. 9.5 out of 10 fine British women are anywhere from a quarter to half mixed with either Caribbean and African or South Asian ancestry. Which is weird because the Irish are CACS from the same area but some of their women are :noah:

This is a decent list to start imo

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fi...iful-hottest-british-women-in-uk-fillgapnews/

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
From what I've been reading on travel vlogs is if you are vacationing somewhere in Europe and all of sudden a lot of hoe activities start popping off its because the British chicks have arrived. They have that rep all throughout Europe.

I wonder why so many are stale as fukk here in the states then. Its not only chicks i've messed with.. i've had co-worker friends and acquaintances etc. All of them be on some stuck up/snotty/boring steez. :yeshrug: