British Breh implies he smashed Indian anchorwoman live on TV.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Huh it's a professional morning show, is the place to be messy af, breh think for a second. You think they invented him up there to talk about that!

Some of y'all cats man

1. It was the cac presenter who brought it up not him. "You guys have met before haven't you?".

2. Does this goofy breh look like he gives a damn about being quiet about anything?

3. Why did this married woman choose to cheat on her husband with a goofy loudmouth 20 years her junior and expect him to keep his mouth shut?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are some cornball nikkas in this world.

I couldn’t even finish the clip I got rushed with an overwhelming sense of second hand embarrassment for the dude
i had to cut if off when this mf said he love eggs and beans....

british people really need to stop with that beans for breakfast shyt

:scust:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's amazing to see nikkas in here caping for a bytch that cheated on her husband :heh:

Exactly. You know they were singing the opposite tune about Jada when the exact same thing happened with her and August Alsina when he put their "entanglement" on blast:mjlol:

Did they call out August?, nope they had names for Jada and clowned Will.

But for this Indian Princess they gotta defend her honor and cheating wenching ass :mjlol:.

Then they'll tell you they're "pro-black" in another damn thread :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
1. So what if be brought it up, how does that help the breh.

2. Nope doesn't have a lick of sense!

3. You cats are such in a box. Not everything has to be binary. Two damn things can be wrong at the same. Nobody is saying the women can get off clean and wasn't wrong hella wrong.

Stop trying to go around and protect that clown head breh for what he did on a national morning program! Stop it!

1. Because the breh probably doesn't say anything right then unless prompted by the cac.

2. I agree so why did this woman who has been married since 2007 who is also 20 years his senior decide to cheat and sleep with him and expect him to keep his mouth shut? Do you think he presented an image that he's Neil Degrasse Tyson when they first met? he most likely blabbed about something else then.

3. Nobody is cosigning what he did. Stop projecting because you want defend this Indian hoe's "honor".

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corny.

If i had to guess, dude was probably being petty. She probably tried to block him being on the show.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Damn…I love fukkery, but he Lame for that.

Big goofy ass got NOTHING out of that.

Bruh, must be living a Disney movie where he got swapped into a grown man body .