MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I don't know who's right or wrong but frankly OP you sounding like a bytch bruh. She hurt your feelings, I understand that. But this whining to the board is not putting you in a good light.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
:scheme: yes, but as an aside i wud like to emphaisze that i am very holy offline and live a life that best represents my faith. We r all here 4 entertainment @Preacher

But still rep please :thumbsup:
A woman cannot serve two masters. Holiness is not some ambiguous notion that you get to choose when and where to turn it on and off. The counsel of Elders have spoken and agreed. You are suspended. Change your name at once. :Holy_Hands:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Bish keeps defending cacs,

Then identifying with cac racism:

So Come ere let me talk to you for a minute,

Speaking of the refridgerator how you talking shyt about fat hispanic women but you look like William Perry Jr.

This chick shaped like she can put on a football helmet and make the pro bowl,

Speaking of pro bowl, this chick forehead shaped like a gahtdamn bowling ball

Woman of God? Why you praying to someone that gave u linebacker shoulders with fat floppy turkey leg arms?

And what the fukk is wrong with your eyebrows?

upload pictures online privately

Chick you say you love the lord, but based off how he created you the lord sure don’t love you

Anyways..

It means you need to hop off the coli, hop on a treadmill and get on a fukking diet, you damn porkchop

Ill help you out a bit, so you can see Im a kind-hearted individual

24 Hour Fitness Content Exception

Weight Watchers; Weight Loss Program, Recipes & Help
between this and the other thread going at @biscuitsnbangers posters have to really stop going at women:snoop: this is some real hoe shyt fellas at the end of the day they are women.
you want to rebuttal a comment she said all good blast the chick but to pop gum bubbles and use energy to make entire threads about these women:dame: shyt is wild feminine my dude

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
@Woman of God dont respond to this thread. OP is a cornball. Let it fail and die on its own without 1 response from you.
DLE696BUEAA4ZuM.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BRO ARENT U MEXICAN? HONESTLY, U DO NEED TO STOP WIT ALL THIS "CAC" STUFF. MOST THE CATS HERE PROLLY THINK U A BLACK COLI MILITANT BASED ON HOW OVER THE TOP WIT IT U GET SOMETIME. N I FUX WIT U SO DONT TAKE NO OFFENSE HOMIE, IT JUST SOUNDS AWKWARD WHEN A MEXICAN DUDE SHOUTIN CAC THIS N CAC THAT AT EVERY TURN.
:wtf: Mexicans also have major grievances with white people