Bring It On appreciation

Sugar

Banned
Daps
tsianina_joelson_bring_it_on_1__yeJAEk6.sized.png

Maaaaan Darcy used to have a lil nikka on :whew:. I'd wife her in a heartbeat.
The first movie, which was the only one that mattered, had bad bytches everywhere.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Those aren't spirit fingers THESE are spirit fingers!
I love that flick, I remember I quoted that in front a girl and she tried to clown me threw her in the bushes :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I remember my mother dragging me to see that shyt with my sisters and her friends one day....

Thought the Black girls were fine as hell and haven't thought about that movie since....

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: It's finally being released on Blu-ray:

'Bring It On' Blu-ray Announced

Posted Thu Apr 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM PDT by Steven Cohen

bringitonnews.jpg

The legendary teen comedy will start shaking its pom-poms on Blu-ray in July. You can pre-order it right.....NOW!

In an early announcement to retailers, Universal is preparing 'Bring It On' for Blu-ray on July 1.

'Bring It On' is the ultimate cheerleading movie, starring Kirsten Dunst, Gabrielle Union and Eliza Dushku. The Toro cheerleading squad has spirit, spunk, sass and a killer routine that's sure to land them the national championship trophy for the sixth year in a row. For newly-elected team captain, Torrance (Dunst), the Toro's road to cheer glory stumbles when she discovers their perfectly choreographed routines were stolen from a hot hip-hop squad across town. Now the squad must scramble to find a new routine to compete in this year's competition.

Specs have not been detailed yet, but supplements will include: Spotlight on Location: The Making of Bring It On; Deleted Scenes; Extended Scenes; Home Movie of the Car Wash Scene; Wardrobe and Makekup Tests; Blaque "As If" Music Video; Theatrical Trailer; and Feature Commentary with Director Peyton Reed

Suggested list price for the Blu-ray/UltraViolet combo pack is $19.98.

You can find the latest specs for 'Bring It On' linked from our Blu-ray Release Schedule, where it's indexed under July 1.

'Bring It On' Blu-ray Announced | High-Def Digest

81S2N2kjiGL._AA1500_.jpg

Bring It On is the ultimate cheerleading movie, starring Kirsten Dunst, Gabrielle Union and Eliza Dushku. The Toro cheerleading squad has spirit, spunk, sass and a killer routine that's sure to land them the national championship trophy for the sixth year in a row. For newly-elected team captain, Torrance (Dunst), the Toro's road to cheer glory stumbles when she discovers their perfectly choreographed routines were stolen from a hot hip-hop squad across town. Now the squad must scramble to find a new routine to compete in this year's competition.

Special Features:
  • Spotlight on Location: The Making of Bring It On
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Extended Scenes
  • Home Movie of the Car Wash Scene
  • Wardrobe and Makekup Tests
  • Blaque "As If" Music Video
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Feature Commentary with Director Peyton Reed