Brie Bella knocked Liv Morgan unconscious tonight

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You guys really in here making plays on her name & missing the biggest layup of all time :francis:

Low Brie

dTVKL.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
You dont get it...Brian Danielson is her shield. Always has been. Or she would of been taken down during the AJ Lee run really when she dismantled her and her credibility.
How does Daniel Bryan affect a good old fashioned potato coming off the ropes? That’s overthinking the situation. I’m not saying go JBL on her but that’s how you curb sloppiness in the ring and ultimately keep your peers from missing checks

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Here’s a theory, Vince hates women’s wrestling and the Bellas are brought back to bring down the entire division. They are there to botch and bring back bra and panties matches again. When they face Sasha and Bayley guaranteed they put one of them on the shelf.
Knowing how much Vince hates and is ashamed of being in the business this wouldn’t shock me
She almost took Zelina's head off a few weeks ago with a running knee. She's a danger to everyone in the ring.
One more botch like that and I’m gonna start calling her Ryback :heh:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Is there a storyline why the Bellas get to be on both shows?
Not really. It's only Brie who's on both, but Nikki is supposed to be part of Smackdown's roster so :yeshrug:

Free Agents, I guess.