Brie Bella knocked Liv Morgan unconscious tonight

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This looked like Ruby was supposed to hit Brie but Brie decided to hit Ruby instead. Ruby then had the :stopitslime: "bytch, seriously" look on her face. Did she even tag before that cause it seemed she just came in and kicked her.

Sarah looking like "what the fukk is Brie doing?". Look I know accidents happen and even women like Asuka have broken a few noses but it seems like Brie has done nothing but be an unsafe worker since coming back, she reminds me of Enzo back in 2016 when he was botching like crazy.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
The fact she actually knocked the kid out makes me :scust: at her ruining Rhonda we don't need Holm 2

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Honestly the bellas are wack to me but brie getting way to much flack it's wrestling there's gonna be blown spots, stiff shots, etc you gotta charge it to the game:yeshrug:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This looked like Ruby was supposed to hit Brie but Brie decided to hit Ruby instead. Ruby then had the :stopitslime: "bytch, seriously" look on her face. Did she even tag before that cause it seemed she just came in and kicked her.

Oh come on, that's a planned and a good hope spot. Besides Ruby got the tag and got to kick the shyt out of Brie :heh:

The Liv shyt is inexcusable as most of the garbage that Brie puts out there. But y'all just looking for anything to shyt on her when there's plenty of material for that :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Honestly the bellas are wack to me but brie getting way to much flack it's wrestling there's gonna be blown spots, stiff shots, etc you gotta charge it to the game:yeshrug:
It’s not that they don’t happen, it’s just that she’s had like four or five VERY noticeable botches in the span of like two or three weeks.