BrickLady season 2: Man hunt - the Bruh has made appearance!!!

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
This bytch said (regardless if he hit her or not) he picked up a brick threatened her with it and then hit her. During all that time she was able to monologue to random black men around her who watched. Her words verbatim

Oh also he was the Uber driver...who was trafficking women and tried to traffic her... That same day mind you ...because it was other women in the car or something...the car he wasn't even driving.. oh and it was a masarati (according to the police).. you know the infamous car sex traffickers use to kidnap women in :mjlol:

So let's sum this up. First a random man hits her with a brick, in front of men and nobody did nothing...but also the attacker was the Uber driver she escaped from the same day? nikka what?:duck::mjlol::duck: Edit: i forgot to add she didnt file a police report they came looking for her after they caught wind of the gofundme oh also none of the witnesses came forward with the same story or even called the police

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
What a weird situation. The story is all over the place. A water bottle isn't going to leave her lumpy like that. How are they saying her face end up lumpy?
Dude who hit her said she had a mask on already hiding half her face or something ..But in all reality he probably lumped her after she hit him.. Or knowing what I know about this lying liar she probably did it to herself somehow. Mind you she was randomly assaulted and didn't even call the police they had to find her.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
? "According to charging documents, Osman and Douglas were in an argument and Douglas reportedly swung his right hand while holding what appeared to be a plastic water bottle and struck Osman in the face."
[…]

Surveillance video tells another story.

When you put you hands on somebody you don't get to pick and choose the retaliatory response that you receive. He went light on her, because some people don't play that shyt and they might beat the Hell out of that crazy hoe.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She's a PHD candidate at Columbia? :wtf:

And she's supposedly a refugee but she looks like she comes from money....something doesn't add up.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fde4f80c9-7aa8-4c8b-977c-9b2a70781a92_427x427.jpeg

Bro, she's a PHD candidate writing about complete 🗑️

80% of PHD papers outside of the physical sciences and STEM are just people "exploring" made up issues. Look at the title of her thesis :russ:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
When you put you hands on somebody you don't get to pick and choose the retaliatory response that you receive. He went light on her, because some people don't play that shyt and they might beat the Hell out of that crazy hoe.
In my opinion Olan Douglas needs to sue her for defamation of character. She accused him of human trafficking, kidnapping, assault etc.

That's some heavy shyt. Without camera surveillance footages, he most likely could have ended behind bars for years.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Talking to cacs about a divide between black men and women is real moist and c00nish
It's moist and corny to talk about what this woman tried to do when you're given a platform on the news?

I'm sure this dude don't care what you think when this woman tried to ruin his life

Daps
Jesus said to forgive breh :ufdup:

Matthew 18:21
"Lord, how many times will this big booty broad sin against me and I forgive her and let it go? Up to seven times? :dahell:
Jesus answered him, “I say to you, not up to seven times, but seventy times seven :takedat: "

GEOiDDlXYAAv8bn
Is that a bbl?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Daphne is live and Olan is on the panel.

Brick Party Celebration Part 1🧱 With Comedian Godfrey!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Dude who hit her said she had a mask on already hiding half her face or something ..But in all reality he probably lumped her after she hit him.. Or knowing what I know about this lying liar she probably did it to herself somehow. Mind you she was randomly assaulted and didn't even call the police they had to find her.
Her face was pretty fukked up. I doubt a plastic water bottle did that. Story is weird all around.