Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
AZSeVCc.jpg

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
U can't tell me what 2 do bytch ass nicca u a certified c00n, just let her bedwench fukk nikka hoe

Hoe ass nikka, ya mama's a bedwench, which is why she gave birth to a hoe ass vindictive bytch ass nikka like you.

Only beta males give a fukk about who the next man or woman is fukkin.

Real nikkaz write a bytch off without any emotion whatsoever. You all hormotional over a bytch you never met, never fukked, and would NEVER have the chance to fukk, even if she didn't fukk nuthin' but Black Panthers.

So, like I said earlier, take yo hoe ass out the thread or post pics, but that beta male ass hatin' on a bytch you don't even know is evident of a man who doesn't get p*ssy, because a man who gets p*ssy aint got time to worry about what the next bytch over's doing with her.

:pacspit:

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Hoe ass nikka, ya mama's a bedwench, which is why she gave birth to a hoe ass vindictive bytch ass nikka like you.

Only beta males give a fukk about who the next man or woman is fukkin.

Real nikkaz write a bytch off without any emotion whatsoever. You all hormotional over a bytch you never met, never fukked, and would NEVER have the chance to fukk, even if she didn't fukk nuthin' but Black Panthers.

So, like I said earlier, take yo hoe ass out the thread or post pics, but that beta male ass hatin' on a bytch you don't even know is evident of a man who doesn't get p*ssy, because a man who gets p*ssy aint got time to worry about what the next bytch over's doing with her.

:pacspit:
Didn't read hoe ass nikka, bet ur a cac or mutt, fukk this bedwench and Fuk u
Umad
u-mad-o.gif

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't read hoe ass nikka, bet ur a cac or mutt, fukk this bedwench and Fuk u
Umad
u-mad-o.gif
What the fukk is that :wtf:? It legit looks like a bird. & unless thats his belly button off to the side, this nikka has no belly button. He's not human :damn: