Briana Bette..... Chocolate... :shaq:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lets move our eyes away from those that perpetuate filth friend. Brianna Bette looks like my dentist but my dentist is a lot more respectable. Nothing really good has come out of this thread outside of a showcase of disrespect that friends have for women who dress like street walkers. I think im going to tell Brianna to cover up on twitter if i get some time today. Her image is causing men to demoralize themselves in Gods eyes. She'll be on a plane to Dubai in no time if she proceeds down this path.

its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lets move our eyes away from those that perpetuate filth friend. Brianna Bette looks like my dentist but my dentist is a lot more respectable. Nothing really good has come out of this thread outside of a showcase of disrespect that friends have for women who dress like street walkers. I think im going to tell Brianna to cover up on twitter if i get some time today. Her image is causing men to demoralize themselves in Gods eyes. She'll be on a plane to Dubai in no time if she proceeds down this path.

its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:
shut the hell up mowgli aka crakface

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Prolific Posting, friend. :sitdown:
Yes friend my dentist is always covered up when i see her and still is able to be beautiful and respectful. I think Brianna can find a way to be beautiful and show some respect for herself because the way shes dressed, shes got to realize the devil is going to step to her doorstep with rotten flowers to knock knock and wow her with filth. From there, there is only 808's and heartbreak.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yes friend my dentist is always covered up when i see her and still is able to be beautiful and respectful. I think Brianna can find a way to be beautiful and show some respect for herself because the way shes dressed, shes got to realize the devil is going to step to her doorstep with rotten flowers to knock knock and wow her with filth. From there, there is only 808's and heartbreak.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:
I find autotune demonic...but that is another story, friend. :sitdown:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Come on, breh....we know that.In every thread like this, it's always a nikka eager to give the "p*ssy is p*ssy" speech.While I understand the viewpoint, that still won't stop me from waxing poetic about black women from time to time.

As a black man, it's actually good for your sanity.Especially in this climate where there seems to be a civil war taking place between bm & bw.Even warriors put down their spears on Sundays.

Now if I u thought I was a lame duck and you was just trying to lace me with some game, I appreciate the gesture:salute:

But that's not me, breh.I took the training wheels off damn near a decade ago

I feel ya playa.

No disrespect intended.

Just too much simpin' in the world these days, especially because of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. . .

nikkaz got broads heads blown WAYYY up.

It used to be dudes wanted to bone a chick. Now, they're all like "I'd buy you a house and strangle 1000 puppies just to drink your bathwater" and shyt and believing that one group of broads is "special", when they all burp, fart, shyt, and fukk gutter nikkaz on the low.

If that's not you, my bad

I just thought I saw a p*ssy pedestal being raised in this thread, that's all

:yeshrug:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10326428_616961878397475_1033897847_n.jpg

48af7768d21611e3813e0002c9de8f74_8.jpg

916476_1402457130034974_726913195_n.jpg

5c518346bf8e11e385a90002c9d5b94a_8.jpg