Brian Kelly dancing his way to the top the 2022 LSU season thread(9-4)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We gotta figure out these slow starts... but I'm not complaining.

I hate we let that FSU game get away. If we played that game today, we run them off the field.
Outside of Arkansas... I think it's not a match up problem. Alabama been awful with slow starts for the past two years.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I still think we played good that game we shot ourselves on the foot too much
Special teams spotted them so many points right out the gate. Then we foolishly went for it on some 4th downs in the first half.

They still cooked us though, but we needed that butt whooping. I hope we get a chance to run it back.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Special teams spotted them so many points right out the gate. Then we foolishly went for it on some 4th downs in the first half.

They still cooked us though, but we needed that butt whooping. I hope we get a chance to run it back.
Yea we were always goin to lose that game but the score would have been more respectable had we not had those errors

taker597

Superstar
Daps

The great thing about College ball... In season rematches grossly favors loser for some reason. Just insanely difficult to beat a team twice.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
so the weekly episodes of LSU football behind the scenes are stored behind a paywall, and these videos are different from the ones on twitter or youtube but you can just get a 7 day trial as long as you cancel...they have snippets, but the full 15 min episodes are worth it...too bad they only started doing this recently, would have been cool had they done this for the 2019 run.
the tyrann mathieu speech they had on youtube is only like 4 minutes but dude spoke for 26 minutes in the uncut version :wow:

we pulled away once our defense stepped up and prevented them from scoring beyond 20 points or converting their 4th downs

...did we really rush the field at the end just to pay the 100k fine? it's not like they were going to come back after we got our last few touchdowns...those dudes ran out of steam. i guess the fans can have their moment with the players

half these 'directors of operations' job titles brian kelly appointed for LSU football, idk what people have to do beforehand or know whom to even be those people of a program...it's like an exclusive club to even be some parts of a school's admin and they are prechosen without much of a degree path to get there

whatever happened to this lawsuit? did it magically go away after we got rid of everyone leftover from les miles and orgeron? wasn't frank wilson named in that lawsuit too even tho he wasn't at LSU since 2016? or is it still lingering? les miles did that shyt too at oklahoma...we have our golden girls who go by those qualifications, but damn

scott woodward got that fat pay bump after hiring new coaches for women's basketball, men's basketball, football, men's baseball, etc...dude is the big game hunter/coach whisperer when it comes to attracting the right coaches with the talent pool we got

Last edited: