bria myles getting pissed and shat on by a racist white man?

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
https://nypost.com/2020/12/16/peter-nygards-ex-girlfriend-allegedly-acted-as-his-madam/

The papers allege that Medeiros is still doing Nygard’s dirty work, helping him cover up his alleged sexual crimes that occurred at his palatial properties in California, the Bahamas and Canada.

The suit is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.

Medeiros’ alleged role in Nygard’s sex-trafficking conspiracy echoes the allegations against Ghislaine Maxwell, who’s charged with recruiting girls and women to be sexually abused by her and Jeffrey Epstein.

They done brought up Epstein.
tenor.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Dumbass fukking bytchass whores, fukk em, they will accept the abuse from a racist cracker because that’s still better then being with a black man. They have intense hatred for you nikkas but wanna crawl back after the cac is done with them. They are the ones on social media co-signing any divestment bullshyt.

But that bytch Bria thinks she deserves the cream of the crop in black men and these nikkas still cape for them

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why yall are surpised
girls will do anything for $$

Have you forgotten @DRX?Guys too:martin:

I used to think that man was a lunatic and that a black man would never do such a thing. Now I see he was telling some truth even if he was being overly dramatic at times. Looking back he may have came off as erratic because he had some offers,or because he took some offers. He seemed traumatized,we pray for his sanity and that he never went through with any of that nonsense:mjcry:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Why are we men so damn HORNY! Why we gotta be pissed and shat on? What’s wrong with some regular smegular “WetWet” huh!? Some good Head!?

(I saw 50ccent baby mama name in there :ohhh:)

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
BOOKSNRAIN’s SUKKA FREE LIST OF HUSTLES SO YOU AINT GOTTA SUCK DIKK FOR RENT

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

1.) Delivery services (Lyft, Doordash, Ubereats, ect.) You ain’t even gotta interact with people!!! Ain’t no excuse!
2.) Sit! Babysitting, Dogsitting, Elderly care
3.) Virtual training-Any skill you got can be remixed virtually to be provided from the comfort of your own home. I know personal trainers who are MAKING BANK giving virtual workout sessions. My homegirl did virtual hair care seminars. I added to my income in one semester doing shyt like this.
4.) Virtual stress managers
5.) Virtual counseling/life coaching
6.) Virtual tutoring/business workshops
7.)Virtual dating coaches and support groups
8.) Amazon
9.) Start your own business
10.) Mobile beauty services, massages, stress management services. I know a girl who put some lashes on an old Voltswagon Bug and goes around doing chicks ridiculous eyelashes.
11.) Cleaning services, nanny services
I mean the possibilities are endless and now with being able to work from home, it’s even more convenient to finish school or take on additional jobs...all kinds of shyt.

May you never have to rest in piss to pay yo rent!:wow:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
That chick isn’t black, she’s a clearly multiracial Brazilian.
Doesn’t make her any LESS of a bedwench c00n who uses her position and looks to lure these hoes to that cracker. Even if it’s one drop of negro blood, those hoez wouldn’t have been lured so easily if she was white or white-looking. Clearly black enough for him and black enough for the rest to trust her

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doesn’t make her any LESS of a bedwench c00n who uses her position and looks to lure these hoes to that cracker. Even if it’s one drop of negro blood, those hoez wouldn’t have been lured so easily if she was white or white-looking. Clearly black enough for him and black enough for the rest to trust her

She’s definitely a scumbag regardless of racial makeup.