Brett Ratner Brehs

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Half this shyt is sour grapes from know whores like Munn, who slept her way to C-list, and aren't happy with the choices they made.
That said everyone knows Ratner was a idiot, but women still flocked to him for fame.
This. Most of these cases are people who voluntarily chose the casting couch and became bitter when the next, hot girl on the come up is the one that gets the roles and jobs that they used to. Thats not sexual harassment and anything of the sort. Or the other cases where its just stupidity and no real wrongdoing but bold ass behavior like going out on dates and to producers home in the middle of the night, decide not to fukk when propositioned but give head or let him go down on you. Then claim you were taken advantage of years later after the millions he gave you in a movie you didnt deserve but fukked your way into.

Unfortunately, there ARE some women who were just flat out taken advantage of and deceived and this bullshyt takes away from REAL VICTIMS. Its all for attention when the conversation is about someone who may have been raped by one of these cac pedos, and some scorned has-been bird wants to talk about how a guy "said so suggestive things" to them etc. Its ridiculous.

But fukk these cacs too. I couldnt care less about them.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Two thoughts:
  1. These cacs are getting fukking exposed (waits for the first black powerful actor to get accused)
  2. I wonder how many of these women were ACTUALLY harassed and how many were like 'I'll gladly fukk this guy to get this role'*
*Real sexual harassment is not a joke or a game and clearly not every victim publicizing what happened is now jumping of the bandwagon, my point is that some women are very street savvy and will GLADLY do this, these women DO NOT have an issue with fukking a guy to get ahead and I am only wondering how many of the women bringing up accusations were ok with it at the time and are now jumping in saying 'I was harassed'.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Half this shyt is sour grapes from know whores like Munn, who slept her way to C-list, and aren't happy with the choices they made.
That said everyone knows Ratner was a idiot, but women still flocked to him for fame.
Women like ..

brett_Ratner_8.jpg
Exactly...

Munn is a well known industry smut...

This dude look like the type to do some freaky shyt like that but you can't take a bytch that would of hopped on anybody dikk for a role seriously...

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The floodgates have opened. A lot of people who don't follow the film industry might not know Weinstein but they damn sure know stuff Ratner's directed or produced films like Rush Hour, Prison Break, Horrible Bosses, Hercules (2014), Tower Heist, Paid in Full, and The Revenant.
they been open