Brett Favre is asking an appeals court to reinstate his defamation lawsuit against Shannon Sharpe

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It hasn't actually. In fact it's gotten worse.

The people who broke the story are now facing potential jail time if they don't reveal their OG sources.

They might legit end up being the only people that end up going to jail from all of this :francis:
What?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It'll get thrown out because by doing that Favre would shoot himself in the foot and would have to admit that he did what he did, also everyone who called Favre out on this has said "allegedly" which normally covers you.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This country eats anyone that comes at power. That’s the lesson the elites learned from Watergate is to destroy any one that questions them.
Will be thrown out as well, be that would be opening a can of worms that would fcck up the right and conservatives and how they operate.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It'll get thrown out because by doing that Favre would shoot himself in the foot and would have to admit that he did what he did, also everyone who called Favre out on this has said "allegedly" which normally covers you.
Don’t trust that it will be thrown out. These courts no longer rule on precedent and Brett knows this. He’s hoping that his lawsuit gets kicked to the right judge who will ignore precedent and give his suit a chance.

Yall are too trusting breh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t trust that it will be thrown out. These courts no longer rule on precedent and Brett knows this. He’s hoping that his lawsuit gets kicked to the right judge who will ignore precedent and give his suit a chance.

Yall are too trusting breh

This,he probably just dropped Pat Macafee knowing even cac judges might be Macafee fans. But maybe he can get a judge who doesnt watch NightCap:mjpls:

I actually think Brett has an argument though.

"I have been unjustly smeared in the media. I have done nothing wrong, and it is past time to set the record straight." Favre said in his statement, "No one ever told me, and I did not know, that funds designated for welfare recipients were going to the University or me.

"I tried to help my alma mater (the University of Southern Mississippi), a public Mississippi state university, raise funds for a wellness center. My goal was and always will be to improve the athletic facilities at my university."

Herschmann told Fox News that the former NFL star recorded commercials.

"Brett got paid for doing every radio spot that was requested," Herschmann told Fox News. "He never got paid for a 'no show' appearance. Anyone who has claimed otherwise, does not know the true facts."

"After I found out that the money I was paid for fundraising radio spots came from federal welfare funds, I returned all of it,"

" Logan Reeves, communications director with the Mississippi State Auditor's Office, told CNN on Tuesday, though he acknowledged it is possible Favre was unaware TANF funds specifically were being used."

After looking into it,id say its a good chance he didnt know where the money was coming from. But in the media it was painted as though he knew. Apparently this must bother him,because you would think its better to just drop it. Because I do think he knew they were doing some tricky,maybe "technically legal", but still a mispropriation of funds to get him the money. But thats standard rich white people shyt. I guess stealing directly from the poor is too villianous of a narrative for Brett:mjlol:

Coming after only Shannon makes him look worse. Because all of the media were pushing the narrative he knew. Hes better off just starting a podcast and telling his side of the story