Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka a sucker, probably cried in the corner....nikka got a cuckold mentality

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe he'll consider a black woman now, rather than "marrying" the first light or cac sloot that takes an interest. These nikkas never learn; that's why this keeps on happening. Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results, is the definition of insanity. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn:

Here she go:
BtATxD1CAAEu3I4.jpg

Demarco Murray BM

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get it, do black women not cheat?:ld:

The average black woman's ideal is a rich black man so anyone that is at or approaches that level is next level appreciated by them. This is why AP and Ray Rice's wives follow them around and talk kindly about them at all times. The average becky doesn't like nikkas much as black women do and mostly see a rich white man as the ultimate, so she appreciates a rich nikka less than a black woman would. This is why marriages like Tom Brady's and Brady Quinn's work out.

Last edited:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I never got that. How is it a bytch move? or even embarrassing to dude? He ain't the one cheated. It shouldn't bad on him that his broad stepped out. It forces folks to answer for what they did. Keeping it a secret is a benefit to the cheater.
This. People in here defending a scumbag and focusing on the wrong person. Yea keep your wife stepping out and banging another man a secret for the sake of the G code brehs