Brehs would you want a woman that was this obedient? Pretty much a c00n to her own gender.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dont get the misogynist part but in general no one wants a bossy aggressive woman that tries and wears the pants. I remember when I got married, my wifes parents told her on the day to don't let them down and to listen and be obedient to whatever I say

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It doesn't get brought up in fair and level arguments by sane people.

Like if you go on Twitter and talk about compromise they gonna respond "I'm supposed to compromise with a jobless dude making 35k?". Just immediate logical fallacies (why are you dating this kind of dude in this made up scenario?)
How is he jobless making 35k? He's got some income.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
These conversations are exhausting.

The majority of people know how to communicate like adults and treat each other with mutual respect and empathy.

A friend of mine had a baby a few months ago. Her husband switched to working from home. He's there for his son during the day while he's working and then in the evening his wife takes it from there. They share the labor around the house and hey both spend time with their son. He's growing up with masculine and feminine influence. And will become a man who will value the kind of stability his parents have.

Often it feels like social media is just a modern freak show where people gawk at these weirdos who don't want to be normal. But then in the process people watching start thinking "wait a minute lemme cash in" and then that's how you end up with widespread idiocy.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I agree, it is basically the feminist version of c00ning. How TF you date someone who hates your whole gender

Even kids have a mind of their own. If you want someone that is too dumb to think for themselves, get a dog or an AI bot :scust:
Negged for inserting your catset agenda in an unrelated thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading is Fun Duh Mental

About​

Right Wing Watch is a project of People For the American Way (PFAW.org) that is dedicated to monitoring and reporting on the activities of right-wing political organizations, in order to expose the agenda of the extreme Right. We hope that by shedding light on the activities of right-wing organizations, we can expose the risks that their extreme and intolerant agendas present to our country. We do not endorse the views of groups that we report on. Every day, we strive to expose extremism and help the public, activists, and journalists understand the strategies and tactics of anti-democratic and increasingly aggressive and authoritarian far-right movements. The threat is growing, but our resources are not. Any size contribution—or a small monthly donation—will help us continue our work.

So this is what that cruel unforgiving loop feels like. I humbly apologize and digress:respect:

Daps
I mean....the whole basis of her argument is basically that she was under the devils influence so she needed to be suffered

Tldr: choose better :yeshrug:. If u scared of a normal woman, go to church