Brehs would you want a woman that was this obedient? Pretty much a c00n to her own gender.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree, it is basically the feminist version of c00ning. How TF you date someone who hates your whole gender

Even kids have a mind of their own. If you want someone that is too dumb to think for themselves, get a dog or an AI bot :scust:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
you can be mad, but Ill tell you right now. More often then not, women need that sort of hand in their life.

You dont need to be "misogynistic" but you need to be a man on your square and with principles and you hold the woman to those principles.

I wouldnt call this a woman c00ning, this is a woman that realizes the stasis she needs to be it in order to have a fulfilling life in her opinion

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gave me a whole lecture about how im wrong about #BothSides the other day,but you watching "Right Wing Watch":mjpls:?

As persuasive as I am,we certainly didnt intend to push you to the other side champ:whoa:

But yes this is exactly what men want. Or I guess I should say what righteous men know women need:respect:

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

These are the tenants of keeping a happy home.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You gave me a whole lecture about how im wrong about #BothSides the other day,but you watching "Right Wing Watch":mjpls:?

As persuasive as I am,we certainly didnt intend to push you to the other side champ:whoa:

But yes this is exactly what men want. Or I guess I should say what righteous men know women need:respect:

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

These are the tenants of keeping a happy home.
Reading is Fun Duh Mental

About​

Right Wing Watch is a project of People For the American Way (PFAW.org) that is dedicated to monitoring and reporting on the activities of right-wing political organizations, in order to expose the agenda of the extreme Right. We hope that by shedding light on the activities of right-wing organizations, we can expose the risks that their extreme and intolerant agendas present to our country. We do not endorse the views of groups that we report on. Every day, we strive to expose extremism and help the public, activists, and journalists understand the strategies and tactics of anti-democratic and increasingly aggressive and authoritarian far-right movements. The threat is growing, but our resources are not. Any size contribution—or a small monthly donation—will help us continue our work.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
This is cac trad wife nonsense and to answer OP’s question- I wouldn’t want a woman like this. I want a woman who is compassionate of my experiences as a black man but no I would not want this. I want someone who respects herself and other women.

No sensible woman wants a man who’s gonna bully, belittle or abuse her. She is letting other women down by telling young men that women are attracted to misogyny. Some young and misguided women like a$$holes cuz they confuse brutish behavior for confidence. However, I assure you that a quality woman isn’t gonna put up with redpill he-man nonsense. It’s 2024. Woman are attracted to masculinity just like they’ve always been but now they are making the fair concession that masculinity be safe, self aware, healed and respectful.

Also, she’s probably be a grifter- no diff than a black person who sells out their own people to acquire financial and social favor from whites. fukk her :ehh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shes right about a relationship being over when a woman dominates
but what she said about misogyny was cringeworthy so i stopped listening

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats dumb about this discussion?

somebody who is "obedient" doesn't hate their gender its a conflating arguement, furthermore it's not about obedience, just respect and cooperation.

it's all conflating

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
somebody who is "obedient" doesn't hate their gender its a conflating arguement, furthermore it's not about obedience, just respect and cooperation.

it's all conflating
Cooperating is a very interesting way to put it.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Can we just say a woman who can compromise? I feel like we don't talk about the idea of compromise in a relationship now adays.

It doesn't get brought up in fair and level arguments by sane people.

Like if you go on Twitter and talk about compromise they gonna respond "I'm supposed to compromise with a jobless dude making 35k?". Just immediate logical fallacies (why are you dating this kind of dude in this made up scenario?)