Brehs, WHY YALL DIDN'T PUT ME ON DAVID BOWIE?!?!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So I'm over here putting on clothes and lotioning the fur, decide on what tunes to listen to. Tidal came through in the clutch and was like :ehh: "Mr Koala you need to bump this:

:ohhh:

Next thing ya marsupial was dressed in tight ass rocker jeans, cowboy boots, no shirt and sanging off key while swanging on poles. The only Bowie album I had was his last one before he died, but this Diamond Dogs jawn tho :whew:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
So I'm over here putting on clothes and lotioning the fur, decide on what tunes to listen to. Tidal came through in the clutch and was like :ehh: "Mr Koala you need to bump this:

:ohhh:

Next thing ya marsupial was dressed in tight ass rocker jeans, cowboy boots, no shirt and sanging off key while swanging on poles. The only Bowie album I had was his last one before he died, but this Diamond Dogs jawn tho :whew:

You don’t know about this jiggy shyt :whew:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Are you willing to do the recommended doseage of drugs to really appreciate Ziggy Stardust and his battle against Major Tom, breh?
Alot of wannabe cosmonauts never made it back in one piece and a whole era of America suffered trying to get clearance from Ground control to re-enter Earth's Orbit.​

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I was afraid of being called a CAC. :(

But seriously, his discography is deep. Anyone who has worked with Nile Rodgers definitely has good taste.

The album he collaborated with Nile Rodgers “Let’s Dance” is considered his most commercial but I think it’s great and one of his most accessible.

When you get to his Ziggy Stardust era. :banderas:

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps

There's a Starman waiting in the sky
D73nhzOUcAEAJ-_.jpg:large

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I was afraid of being called a CAC. :(

But seriously, his discography is deep. Anyone who has worked with Nile Rodgers definitely has good taste.

The album he collaborated with Nile Rodgers “Let’s Dance” is considered his most commercial but I think it’s great and one of his most accessible.

When you get to his Ziggy Stardust era. :banderas:
Nile Rodgers unfortunately may not get his flowers until he is gone.