Brehs who've worked customer service, who are the best and worst customers?

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
I've been working in the trucking industry for 3 years, so I meet a lot of truck drivers from all over the country and Canada/Mexico. Here's a list of my take on the customers I've encountered over the years.

Older Black dudes - the coolest cats on the road. Never had a bad experience with a Black boomer. Super friendly and polite. One dude even gave me a pack of cigars.

Mexicans - Super cool. Again, never had any bad experiences. Friendly, polite, and most of them actually speak English, unlike Cubans.

Younger white dudes - Never had a problem with them. They're mostly super cool dudes. Some of them can be a bit cold, but they've never been rude.

Younger Black dudes - I've only had one bad experience with young a breh and it was the worst experience I've ever had with a customer. Dude came in with an attitude and started talking shyt right off the bat. I responded and the dude exploded at me threatening to knock me out. shyt got me heated. It was fukking surreal. That being said, every other young breh that I've encountered has been cool as fukk. Super friendly.

Older white dudes - Mixed bag with them. They're either super cool dudes who love shooting the shyt or they're the typical entitled boomer you see on Facebook. They also LOVE talking about politics for literally no reason.

Cubans - Mostly cool people, but plenty of them are fukking a$$holes. Also, despite being the most MAGA Latino group in America, they can barely speak English. Some of the most annoying customers I've had have been Cubans, but on the other hand, I've met some really cool Cuban dudes.

Indians - Surprisingly, there's a lot of Indians in the trucking industry. They're a mixed bag. They're either super friendly people who go out of their way to be polite or super cheap b*stards who will complain about prices and try to barter with you. It's about 50/50 with them.

Somalis - Again, there's a surprisingly large amount of Somali truck drivers. Sorry to any Somali brehs in here, but they're the absolute worst customers I've ever had the displeasure of serving. Super entitled, rude, complain about everything, etc. I've met a lot of Somali drivers and I could count the number of pleasant experiences I've had with them on one hand. I don't like generalizing groups of people, but damn, bruh. It's gotten to the point where I audibly groan when I see a Somali dude walk in.

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
as much flack as Gen Z catches they actually be cool as hell as customers :leon: i've never had one try to escalate or catch an attitude they be relaxed as fukk

when i pull accounts up and see a birth year of 90s or 2000s i be like :blessed:

but if it says 1950s, 60s or 70s :whoa::sadcam::to:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
WOMEN. They always gotta drag the call out with their day and how they're feeling. Useless ass info unrelated to the actual issue, etc.

Just tell me the problem and answer EXACTLY what I ask so we can hang up!! :damn:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Always white women. Always. And husbands that are being forced to be a$$holes do their wife can shut the fukk up, regardless of race.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
asian men and women: equally annoying
black men: cool
black women: loud and wrong (not always but too often)
hispanic men: cool
hispanic women: major attitude disorder (most of the time)
indian men: won't take no for an answer
indian women: no complaints
white men and women: cacs gon cac

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Hmmm...as a former Best Buy rep/Food cashier...

• Mexicans/Latinos-Easy going, good sales, don't say much (English barrier), and just in and out
  • Indians- Sorry but WOAT (arrogant, ignorant, mean spirited, hateful, and always trying to hog about discounts like fukk I DON'T KNOW YOU AND EVEN SO I WOULDN'T GIVE YOU A HALF PERCENTAGE OF A RED CENT!
  • Black folks- 80/20 like most be on the code and will ride for the marsupial and fellow black folks, but then there's the flaky Uncle Toms and toot nose uppers that swear they're the shyt because they either PAWG or didn't get their wake up call yet
  • White folks- Eh...60/40 Let's keep it a bean white folks are the poster childs of Karens and miserable typical customers, but the real ones either tipped the marsupial, made good conversation, or help with a sale I needed
  • Asians-Eh....they were cool but probably some of the weirdest customers I have ever had (for instance, this Asian lady wanted me to get her voice recorder to expose her abusive ex-husband to the courts so she can win in favor of finances) Like I get it, but breh....TMI :dahell:
  • Gen Z- GOATED due to not giving a shyt, buying whatever, and keeping it broke and a bean
  • Old folks- Depends, because for every old dingbat that treated me like shyt (especially the one that called me the N word), there were a few that resembled kindred spirits of a former life.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
In private banking, some of the worst customers were the private bankers or the family office... some of the best, the actual [wealthy] clients the bankers/ family office represent :deadrose:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
White people are the worst. People say it's black people seeking hookups, but the truth is white people are usually the ones seeking hookups.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Older broke white men - they don’t want to be wrong, ever so they drag you into their shyt just in case something goes wrong they can blame you. I would say it’s mostly older men and women white trump supporters who all seem to be mental midgets 90% of the time.

Easily the most nicest people are usually gay men and people with class and money. Not saying it’s always the case but 80% time.

Generally people with class and money are very easy to deal with and people economically challenged are a pain. The former just want things taken care of effectively. The latter like to throw tantrums, complain and blame rather then actually accomplish anything.