Brehs who mooching off someone else cable or sharing your cable, help me out

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If shes gonna use your cable login your gonna need a vpn to mask it.. I use my pops login for espn.. At first they blocked it cause I used my reg wifi.. Then I put my pia vpn and now it works. I guess they think your using your phones when the vpn is on

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
You talking about a Nvidia shield?

:dwillhuh:

Yep. I got two. It can literally be your hub for movies and all kinds of shyt. Got area51 tv and get a streaming tv package for 3 months for $15. All other shyt is free. Kodi etc. need a halfway decent connection though. Games and shyt like that there can be downloaded too.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my moms just retired last november and obviously she trying to cut down on some of the bills since that check won't be looking the same. Her first choice is to cut cable cause comcast got us paying like 300 a month for all the decent shyt.

So basically, my plan was to set her up with an internet only package, maybe get her the 50 dollar unlimited data cap just to be safe since my brother downloads all the games I buy since we gameshare on ps4, xbox and switch. And then I think I wanna make her use the xfinity streaming app that's on Roku to watch cable TV channels using my comcast account credentials.

I'm just worried that sooner or later comcast gonna catch on and realize she streaming whole ass cable on her internet.

Or should she just stick to Sling and stuff like that?
Breh, pm me I can you a invite to a private streaming website that easier for older folks to navigate on, it has a free 2 day trial and it has shows like greenleaf.