Brehs who hoop...what shoes yall hoopin in?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Hyperdunks

Loved the Sharkley's tho.

J Kidd Air Zoom Flight 95's about to come out again. I'm definitely scooping up a pair.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Top 10 Performance Basketball Shoes of 2014 So Far - Page 11 of 11 - WearTesters

I use the Under Armour Anatomix Low. I use the low top version but they also come in hi top version. I usually do a review of the best shoe of the previous year and buy them. These came in at number one on the weartester.com site. So I did a search and since they were the previous years model they were cheap. Found them for like $70 bucks and had a $25 gift card to Easybay plus they were offering free shipping at the time. Overall these are almost as good as the previous year suggestion they had given me which was the Jordan Super.Fly 2 that Blake Griffin wears. Got those cheap too cause they were the previous year model, but best shoe I've ever played in. I still use those when I go ball at the gym. I use the UA for league play. I used to use the SF2 till they wore out a bit now they are my gym balling shoes.

Under Armour Anatomix Spawn Low Performance Review - WearTesters

Jordan Super.Fly 2 Performance Review - WearTesters

The UA look like the picture below but I have them in the color of the second picture. The SF2 are exactly like the ones pictured below. I don't care much about color cause these are strictly basketball shoes and don't get used anywhere else. I'm all about having a good shoe to play in at a cheap price, so off color shoes will always be a better deal.

under-armour-anatomix-spawn-low-mens
41965035_a3_under_armour_sc7

jordan-super.fly-2-black-pink-blue-gradient-1.jpg

I also have some new 2014 Hyperdunks in Black that I found at the Nike Outlet Store on clearance for $29.99. I used them once. They're good, but not as good as the SF2 or UA. Once the UA wear out they will be my League shoes and UA gym shoes.

$_35.JPG

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i forgot all about this thread. I'm still hooping in the Sharkleys, it'll be year 8 in em come August.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with the all black low top huararches.

HomeboyHomeboy is right about the lack of ankle protection. However it makes up for it by providing a smooth comforting experience for the user.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I stopped by a court on a whim and played with my Nike Sweet classics and I've been playing in them ever since :skip:

3f0b4099140289dc6a666d48964fc395.jpg

I be out dat bih throwing no-looks and finger-rolls like I just stepped out of '78 :wow: