Breh's who are into sports bikes, where should I start?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Whatever u get go 1000cc+
Tryna have this man on his 1st and last bike:wtf:

Follow what @Traveler said and sign up for the MSF course, once you pass you get your license. Start with something smaller to get the hang of it and the experience. Don't listen to folks talking about "you'll get bored" with a smaller bike if you enjoy riding it don't matter what your on. I started with a low cc then went to a 1000c but I could keep up with people on litre bikes on the street because alot of people only like to go straight and don't ride twisty roads and backroads which is really the part that's the most fun, but folks be intimidated and scared to drop their bike.

Make sure you get decent gear too MANDATORY HELMET, don't be out here with a tshirt and jeans, folks be wanting to look cool but then when they go down and have to wear a cast or bandages, and get that hospital bill:ufdup:

Once you start riding you gonna see how everyone in a car is out to kill you too.

Small bikes are fun af too, I been thinking about getting a Grom to commute with, but first bike a SV650, Ninja 500, Honda CBR300, etc. Get something cheap because they all hold value and you won't be scared to drop it.