Brehs whats your take on women that are overly touchy-feely?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i don't like when women lead you on and do that. for example, i know this one lady who's always up in my face being like that, very touchy and feely. she's not an unattractive woman aside from her nose (her nose is a little out of proportion to the rest of her head) but i don't like when women dangle in front of everyone one hoping to snag someone, which is what she does. and to be honest, most of the touchy feely women i come in contact with are like that; they're touchy and feely towards every man they know and/or want to have sex with. that becomes unattractive after a while...

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
If it's a girl I'm feeling then I like that. Affectionate women are good becuz I'm an affectionate person. I be with my broad, I be grabbing and hugging here for no reason at all. Not to be confused with cuffing.

If it's a broad I ain't feeling. I hate it, shyt is uncomfortable. I remember when I was younger it was this broad wanting me to fukk. She came up for a hug and grabbed my dikk. She once slapped me on the butt and said "damn nikka you got ass" loud as fukk. I just walked away. shyt was uncomfortable. :snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
No man wants some unattractive female coming at them like that, and unfortunately they be the most boldest ones :snoop:

But if the chick looks good and is touchy feely then a nikka gonna be like

33th5s6.jpg