Brehs, what's our opinion on Doja Cat?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
9 times out of 10 she be drunk or ordering shyt from Grub Hub, Or playing with her two cats as well lmao.

Oh shyt, RCA pushing the button :russ:

Tinashe got to be mad. Imo Doja even look a little like Tinashe and Twigs too.
Out of pure curiosity I looked this up and only Khalid and Tinashe are her labelmates. If Doja Cat can stop drinking so damn much she could do better than Tinashe and get more features.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Out of pure curiosity I looked this up and only Khalid and Tinashe are her labelmates. If Doja Cat can stop drinking so damn much she could do better than Tinashe and get more features.

You're bugging! RCA has SZA and a shyt load of RnB acts. Even Bryson Tiller and HER is signed there so I hope they just promote her better. This moo shyt was a step in the right directions on but she has work to do.

her management is terrible. she should’ve been blown by now
Nah can't blame her management. She did some dumb shyt as well like it was announced she signed with Og Maco, not even Father out of ATL who had some dope acts but ain't launch them right but Og Maco. At least Father some how managed to signed Tommy Genesis and Abra.

She was even messing with RocNation at some point I believe because they posted her song. So I can't blame her management because Doja is also kind of a drunk lol, she has to get her shyt together. With that said this RCA move was a step in the right direction and this Moo song getting her some attention is dope cause she likes to fool around like this.

Last edited: