Brehs what the hell is wrong with my cat??

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don't take your cat to the vet OP, your cat will die.

Please don't take an animal in unless you can afford proper healthcare for said animal. They require care just like humans do...

:childplease: Animals in the wild don't got no damn healthcare why should mines? :pacspit: That nikka staying HERE!
If it dies then it was natural :yeshrug:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:childplease: Animals in the wild don't got no damn healthcare why should mines? :pacspit: That nikka staying HERE!
If it dies then it was natural :yeshrug:

You must be :troll: a domesticated cat lives longer than cats in the wild because they have humans to take care of them, feed them, take them to get their teeth clean, checked out, fixed etc...

When you own a pet you are taking on the responsibility of caring for it just like you would care for a child. If you don't care enough for the animal to pay the costs of a simple medical visit, then you shouldn't own the animal.

Anyway, I think you must be trolling so I'll stop there.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@Token add this one to your collection :smugbiden:

tumblr_inline_mk8yyq3jrS1qg6ot9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must be :troll: a domesticated cat lives longer than cats in the wild because they have humans to take care of them, feed them, take them to get their teeth clean, checked out, fixed etc...

When you own a pet you are taking on the responsibility of caring for it just like you would care for a child. If you don't care enough for the animal to pay the costs of a simple medical visit, then you shouldn't own the animal.

Anyway, I think you must be trolling so I'll stop there.
:rudy:
Breh My cat ain't going to no vet. My other two cats I got is good so why should she be acting all funny for?? I'm gonna rip some grass outside to give em.

:troll: I'm going to take the cat to the vet soon for a checkup.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why you got 3 cats?

Well it's three cats in my house but the first one I had for a few years still chilling. It goes in and out the house. Really cool cat.

The second one is this cat I'm talking about, it was given to me as a kitten and we been feeding it and taking care of it now.

The third one is for my cousin and it was downstairs but it travels around the house when it wants. It's a big three story house so it's not like the cats all congregate in one area.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
why dont you have a dog like a real man?

if youre gonna be a fruity fakkit bytch and have a cat, then at least take care of it :snoop:

i hope your mother falls down a flight of stairs and can't get up and dies real slow

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose: at him seeing his whore cat eating the fetus it miscarried and coming to the coli for answers and not the vet.

:ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why dont you have a dog like a real man?
Dogs are bad. They constantly kill people. A dog killed a baby the other day. I seen a dog chase some man into a barbershop and tried to bite the people in there. Cats don't do this.

if youre gonna be a fruity fakkit bytch and have a cat, then at least take care of it :snoop:
My cat>your mother.

i hope your mother falls down a flight of stairs and can't get up and dies real slow
:to: