Brehs what the hell is wrong with my cat??

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a cat that's been really mellow lately. I'ts been a few days and all she's been doing is sleeping and not eating. I think it got pregnant from stray cats outside because the other day I saw a aborted fetus on the floor in my bathroom.

Today I went i the bathroom and I seen the cat trying to shyt but something came out of it hanging and it looked like a fetus and then it started to eat it. :merchant:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:childplease:

Take your cat to the vet. nikkas on here don't know shyt about one kind of p*ssy, so what makes you think they'll know anything about the other kind?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Take your cat to the vet. nikkas on here don't know shyt about one kind of p*ssy, so what makes you think they'll know anything about the other kind?

:childplease: Don't nobody got time for that. I ain't got no money for no damn pet bills. fukk wrong with you?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

yeah fam take that shyt to some vet

let your cat out to eat some plants, they do that as a laxative

also pregnant by a stray cat? your cat shouldnt be running around all day like some hoodrat

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take your cat to a vet. This is some stupid shyt, I don't understand why people get animals and then don't take care of them properly. It's called a vet appointment.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:childplease: Don't nobody got time for that. I ain't got no money for no damn pet bills. fukk wrong with you?

seems like ya cat had a miscarriage, you gonna have to cough up some dough cause you dont want no dead kittens in her stomach if she can get them out. Holla at the pet doctor on central ave by dunkin donuts, he has good prices

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I got a cat that's been really mellow lately. I'ts been a few days and all she's been doing is sleeping and not eating. I think it got pregnant from stray cats outside because the other day I saw a aborted fetus on the floor in my bathroom.

Today I went i the bathroom and I seen the cat trying to shyt but something came out of it hanging and it looked like a fetus and then it started to eat it. :merchant:

Time to give it the old yeller special.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
sol said "go to a vet" you just exposed yourself as being a closet white boy

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Hey, it's your p*ssy not mine. :mjpls:

:shaq:
:steviej:
:wtf: pause

Aint_nobody_got_time_for_that.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't take your cat to the vet OP, your cat will die.

Please don't take an animal in unless you can afford proper healthcare for said animal. They require care just like humans do...