Brehs what rap line do you apply to your life on the daily?

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens
Dope thread, some real good ones in here.

Here's some I got:

"Fake friends, and real enemies. Mentally I'll be where I'm supposed to be eventually."

(Pretty much speaks for itself but, I apply that one when I feel lost out chew in this mad world looking out for numero uno.)

"OK You're doing your thing, well things change."

(Use this one to humble myself and never get too cocky or into my own success. There's always someone who can do what your doing; but better. They might have just not stepped onto the playing field yet so keep your guard up and stay focused.)

:win:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
"People mistake a street nikka for real nikka ; the same nikka that kilt with ya squeal with yuh" -Kendrick

"I used to want to see the penitentiary
Way after elementary
Thought it was cool to look the judge
In the face when he sentenced me
Since my uncles was institutionalized
My intuition has said I was suited for family ties" - Kendrick

"Don't call me lyrical - really I'm just a nikka that's evil and spiritual." - Kendrick

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Nothin to lose tattooed around his gun wounds, everything to gain embedded in his brain. And me I feel the same for this money ya dying, especially if my daughter crying, I ain't lyin, y'all know the science.

Lock my body can't trap my mind easily explain why we adapt to crime

Granted, nine to five is how you survive, I ain't tryna survive, I'm tryna live it to the limit and love it a lot.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
"I want the green like indo, a mansion, a car
A wife who's never been a bimbo
Too much to ask well to me that's simple
want to retire on a yacht called the S. S. Minnow"

:win:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"Cause everyone needs a little help, on the way to relying on one's self" - 2pac Ghetto Gospel OG, Eminem cut this verse out of the retail song.

No one knows the struggle/They only see the trouble/Its hard to carry on when no one loves you - 2pac Thugz Mansion.

I see no changes/wake up in the morning and I ask myself, is life worth living or should I blast myself? - 2pac Changes.

All my life I've been consider as the worst - Biggie Suicidal Thoughts.

A'nit no to many endings/that's why there's ain't to many happy nikkas in it/I'll admit, this life is fukked up but yo, this is the only life I know - Nas Life we choose.

Life... I wonder.... will it take me under? - Nas If I ruled the world.

I don't wanna live no more... Another day, another struggle - Biggie Everyday struggle.

I could relate, all eyes on you nikkas in your face invading your space - Nas We will survive.

I think about how us real nikkas would be, if we united, nation of thugz who can fight it - Nas We will survive.

Even though we never met/I feel like I know you/I relate to your struggle. - Maino Letter to Pac

I would be lieing if your music didn't inspire me - Maino Letter to Pac

:leostare:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"

"What you eat don't make me shyt"

"I smoke a blunt to take the pain out and if I wasn't high I'd probably blow my brains out"

"Taken off when you landing bytch nikkas like to throw tantrums"

Daps
For me its that classic wayne

"and i dont like strippers, i like dyke bytches, that dont like strippers, they like bytches......who like to fight strippers" :myman:

i love me some gay and bi bytches :yeshrug:

:snoop:

" And you can try to change but thats just the top layer. Man you was who you was before you got here." To me that tells me no matter where I go, no matter what status I reach, I'm always going to be who I am no matter how hard I try to get brand new.