Brehs what r yall thoughts if a female.....

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
I'd be standing outside of the bathroom looking so distressed...

GiWX1.gif

:russ:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/rcPA5GkK5vg?t=18s]13º Festsol Porto de Moz Surra de bunda - YouTube[/ame]

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember someone saying that if he's at a girl's house and they don't see baby wipes in their restroom, they are GONE!. So yeah, people better have a year supply of baby wipes.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Carné Asada;3408331 said:
I remember someone saying that if he's at a girl's house and they don't see baby wipes in their restroom, they are GONE!. So yeah, people better have a year supply of baby wipes.

:heh: yea that was Terrance Howard's crazy ass that shyt was hilarious

nikka said straight up

:ufdup: "if you dont use baby wipes afterwards you still dirty"

man bytches was all types of mad :lolbron:

shyt was almost as bad as when Yung Berg said he dont fukk dark booties cuz they be lookin :scusthov: even after coming out the Jacuzzi (which is suppose to enhance the girls look i guess) :dead:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
If yo girl catch a real bad case of diarrhea as soon as yall get in the mood to the nasty..:smugfavre:

And while u waiting with yo dikk out n shyt...she comes out the bathroom 20-30 mins later after u heard all of the "distress" she put on yo toilet :wow:.. then she bends over on yo bed and says it all yours :shaq:

Would you jus go to sleep or say fukk it :yeshrug:

She mighta took a hoe bath and was ready for action

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
If yo girl catch a real bad case of diarrhea as soon as yall get in the mood to the nasty..:smugfavre:

And while u waiting with yo dikk out n shyt...she comes out the bathroom 20-30 mins later after u heard all of the "distress" she put on yo toilet :wow:.. then she bends over on yo bed and says it all yours :shaq:

Would you jus go to sleep or say fukk it :yeshrug:

Have eaten my girls ass not long after trip to the bathroom :whew: shyt happens :yeshrug:

:what: That shyt supposed to stop me?

My girl done already sucked me off a couple times while she was on the toilet, then when she was done we finished up on the bed

Granted, she was only peeing each time, but still......

:wtf: Now this is triflin

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2