Brehs, we gotta make sure we support Sleight

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Super hero boyz n da hood....sprinkled wit some jungle fever.....I dunno, gotta learn more :patrice:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the main reasons I hate dc these days. Why haven't they done anything with static shock or icon?

Icon or Static Shock in this race driven climate would easily make bank. I actually forgot they own Icon.

With their properties they are built for long-term building, that's why their shows work better than their movie formats. But it's also a double-edged sword, Supergirl started off terrible so I stopped watching, same with Flash. Now that it's interesting I won't watch it.

They are stuck in their ways of film being dark and lacking colours, which only gives them a select pool of directors and creators to work with.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Icon or Static Shock in this race driven climate would easily make bank. I actually forgot they own Icon.

With their properties they are built for long-term building, that's why their shows work better than their movie formats. But it's also a double-edged sword, Supergirl started off terrible so I stopped watching, same with Flash. Now that it's interesting I won't watch it.

They are stuck in their ways of film being dark and lacking colours, which only gives them a select pool of directors and creators to work with.
I wish marvel could have bought the rights back in the day. From blade to bp, they're actually doing shyt right.

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
Movie was trash the ending sucked nikka barely used his powers and when he finally got nice with him they didn't even show nothing really crazy movie was a let down