brehs we feeling Nafessa Williams???

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You worried about who dudes dating you gay fam? Anywho this chick is nice and a great example when folks talk their “colorism” talk that shyt is for ugly people. I don’t know a dude that’s into black women that would turn her down.
Then why do Amara La Negra, Kelly Rowland, etc. talk about colorism? Colorism isn’t about just finding a date. Colorism is discrimination.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I wish I'd gif'd a flashback she had of herself she posted in London this same time last year. If y'all saw the way she was dressed and dancing.... :lupe:

I don't wanna say she's a thot but she REALLY comes off like one. Her acting career is the only thing stopping her from a typical IG model's status. I say that with love :wow:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She's nice, but that's not why we're here is it?....:sas2::salute:
6494-Nafessa-Williams-and-David-Gregory.jpg
giphy.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Then why do Amara La Negra, Kelly Rowland, etc. talk about colorism? Colorism isn’t about just finding a date. Colorism is discrimination.
They’re stupid buying into bullshyt. I also don’t really pay famous people no mind on this stuff because they oftentimes agree with whatever the online victim mentality is like some trained seals. You better use some better examples than folks that are pandering known people. Try again. Colorism is about dating how the majority of people use it period. If you’re tooo silly to see that you too should unplug from the matrix and live in the real world some.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re stupid buying into bullshyt. I also don’t really pay famous people no mind on this stuff because they oftentimes agree with whatever the online victim mentality is like some trained seals. You better use some better examples than folks that are pandering known people. Try again. Colorism is about dating how the majority of people use it period. If you’re tooo silly to see that you too should unplug from the matrix and live in the real world some.

They don’t have to buy into anything. They literally work in the industry.

You really think people are making up the idea that white folks (and even other black people) prefer lighter/mixed looking black people to hire for jobs?

Acura -- We're Sorry We Excluded Dark-Skinned Blacks

The commercial -- which featured Jerry Seinfeld andJay Leno and ran during the Super Bowl -- was cast by an agency that sent out a casting sheet, looking for a "nice looking, friendly, not too dark" African American actor to play the role of dealer.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
All those women are successful and got men chasing after them or they already married :hhh: colorism isn't about finding a date, too bad too many women equalize it to that and the only time they talk about colorism is cuz every man doesn't like them. It's like women want everyone to like them and say yes to everything they want :mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
They don’t have to buy into anything. They literally work in the industry.

You really think people are making up the idea that white folks (and even other black people) prefer lighter/mixed looking black people to hire for jobs?

Acura -- We're Sorry We Excluded Dark-Skinned Blacks
I think people are weak and wish they’d just off themselves tbh. Cry baby shyt all day everyday about who don’t want you. Online gives toooo many weak people voice when they’ll be better off committing that. Who cares what some white person wants unless you’re trying to get their approval weak nikka. Always some what whites prefer so what? Do you talk to everybody that wants to talk to you? Since we know the answer stop holding others to some standard you don’t even do yourself under this bogus “Colorism” stuff. Some people not going to fukk with you over complexion big fukking deal crybaby