Brehs...these white women...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I've come to find out is that nikkas who obsess and borderline c00n for white women have either:
a) never had one
b) been scorned by a black woman
c) had one particular white broad that was a straight up sexual deviant in the bedroom and ended up turnin that nikka out

d) Have fukked many of them and appreciate the fit ones just as they would appreciate fit women of other races.

The only difference though is white women are teasing whores..so they invoke more of a reaction.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
What I've come to find out is that nikkas who obsess and borderline c00n for white women have either:
a) never had one
b) been scorned by a black woman
c) had one particular white broad that was a straight up sexual deviant in the bedroom and ended up turnin that nikka out
I've never been scorned by a black woman i just wish they find other positive ways to attracting men other than twerk vids, slutty internet pics and attention whoring at the club/public places with demonic clothing.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
d) Have fukked many of them and appreciate the fit ones just as they would appreciate fit women of other races.

The only difference though is white women are teasing whores..so they invoke more of a reaction.

Son I said obsess and BORDERLINE c00n..there's a difference between appreciating a bad white female and being one of these young nikkas on Twitter talkin bout "White females>>>"

I love white women just as much as the next man but I ain't puttin these broads on a pedestal just because of their skin..Bois be actin like they got a trophy when they lay up with a Becky :pachaha:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Good.....that means I can let you know directly....stop trying so hard to look like a white chick :rudy:

That hair looks silly on you.....lookin' like Marilyn Mon-hoe

face is cute, though :manny:

that hair is mine...grew straight out my head...and its fuking flawless...stop it:ufdup:

oh and I DO NOT WANT TO BE white...I love being a beautiful black woman...I change my hair color every year stop it

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Beyonce-gif-beyonce-31286374-500-280.gif