brehs, the wonder years might be the goat, rewatching for the first time since i was a kid

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
cuz, BMW does not even belong in the same convo as TWY, its like tryna compare saved by the bell to the sopranos

:scusthov:

Naw, Boy Meets World is a light-hearted tone, but it was definitely dope. All of the ish Shawn went through, dude should've been doin a hefty bid. Topanga was also a great character, Mr. Feeny. There were a couple of horrible eps, but overall an excellent show

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
My bad I was off by a season, big deal...moving on chump
the detail is what makes shows like this great

if you dont appreciate detail I expect you to make retarded asa comments, such as the one you did

wash your face b*tch

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Boy Meets World is great, Wonder Years is better though. Glad I was able to rewatch both within the past few years. Really was a joy reliving those parts of my childhood, both shows have really stood the test of time. BMW did an excellent job of blending in some serious episodes with the straight comedy ones, similar to how Black-ish and Fresh Prince were able to accomplish it. That's what truly separates the great sitcoms from the rest.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
What would you do, with that same attitude:whew:
:dahell: It's:

What would you do if I sang out tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song. I will try not to sing out of key, yeah

www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/wonderyearslyrics.html

Saw this when it premiered after SuperBowl 1988. Always hated Kevin, loved to see Jason Hervey clown his wimp ass. Watched first few seasons, then dipped, too corny. fukk Kevin :pacspit:

They should do a reunion movie since Kevin is now the age he was when he was narrating. In fact TWY is now farther from us than the length of the flashback.

Don't reboot this shyt tho :whoa:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Topanga my girl but she was almost too perfect. There ain't women like that no more. Straight A student, intelligent, sexy as fukk, ride or die, hitchhike back into your life in the pouring rain. Nah, ain't no women like that round here :pachaha:
dont forget going to the same shytty local college when she could go to any school she wanted, and take the same shytty classes