brehs, the wonder years might be the goat, rewatching for the first time since i was a kid

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
C2wrlrdUcAAsMts.jpg

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Wonder Years is still one of my favorites..I loved how the narration kept us front row for everything Kevin saw/experienced and how he didn't always win every battle but learned something like it or not
That's what I liked about that show. It was real. That episode with the math teacher :wow::mjcry:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Show is piff. Still remember the ep where Wayne's friend wart comes back from Vietnam. Dude was in his draws shivering.

Or the one where Kevin's dad got clowned for not investing with Paul's dad? then dude lost everything.
just watched the episode with wart, such a great episode, that random c*nt calling him a murderer :pacspit:

Wayne taking the shirt off his back to give to his friend

goddamn brehs, they dont make tv like this anymore

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
just watched the episode with wart, such a great episode, that random c*nt calling him a murderer :pacspit:

Wayne taking the shirt off his back to give to his friend

goddamn brehs, they dont make tv like this anymore

Yup. The piff wit his math teacher too. Gettin an F then the teacher dies Kevin styles on the sub

"You don't have to grade it. It's an A":blessed:

Or the ep wit the black teacher who got basically fired for unconventional teaching. Yeah right:mjpls: