Brehs that say you can't celebrate both Juneteenth and July 4 as a black person are lames

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Either CELEBRATE or enjoy the time to kickback like most. I'm with the latter but I'm not finna fault anybody that takes the 4th seriously.

MY thing is... these Internet Ass Muhfukkas who ain't from Texas, never celebrated Juneteenth before it was a federal holiday, and try to claim a flag/colors from a breh in BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS of all places as "oFfiCiAL" have no business trying to turn Juneteenth into a Great Value version of the 4th :stopitslime:

FUKK outta here :camby: If you want that shyt so bad, all you gotta do is wait TWO WEEKS and it's all yours. Like always.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ancestors were enslaved and worked plantations and bled and sweated for this country. I got my grand daddy's USA flag he got for his service right next to me. No one fights for freedom for their ancestors down the line to be told what they can and cannot celebrate. No one tells me what to do and if you do you can fukk off. Told a cornball breh that just today.

Happy July 4th brehs and brehettes. Remember you are part of the fabric and roots of this nation and hold that to your chest hard. No one, white or black, can tell you this ain't your country and if they do, give them the finger.

Making burgers right now.
Ummm, Black people fought in the American Revolution too. Black people fought on both sides of that conflict, for the English and the Americans. When the English lost they evacuated the Black people that fought with them to Nova Scotia. The English later transported those folks to Sierra Leone West Africa, which is the Black American tie to that country. Thomas Jefferson tried to have those people returned to the USA to be tried for treason even though they were slaves and not considered people and therefore not actually Americans.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People act like everybody is out here waving the flag and singing.

Man sone people just use this day to cook on the grill and pop fireworks with family. It ain’t that deep lol. Same folks saying they don’t celebrate it be enjoying the day off like them white people that hate Juneteenth but take advantage of the holiday that was just greenlit a couple years ago. Whatever man :yeshrug:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Either CELEBRATE or enjoy the time to kickback like most. I'm with the latter but I'm not finna fault anybody that takes the 4th seriously.

MY thing is... these Internet Ass Muhfukkas who ain't from Texas, never celebrated Juneteenth before it was a federal holiday, and try to claim a flag/colors from a breh in BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS of all places as "oFfiCiAL" have no business trying to turn Juneteenth into a Great Value version of the 4th :stopitslime:

FUKK outta here :camby: If you want that shyt so bad, all you gotta do is wait TWO WEEKS and it's all yours. Like always.
THIS MY THING

Im from Texas born and raised and live just an hour from Galveston so of course I celebrated Juneteenth but I never in my life heard “you better celebrate Juneteenth but not July 4” until it was made federal four years ago and these one dimensional clout chasers try telling me and my family - who celebrated both (though my dad thought Juneteenth was stupid) - what to celebrate.

I ain’t never heard nikkas in New York saying to celebrate Juneteenth but not July 4 until four years ago. That’s what gets me the most.

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Who says that :skip:
People talk shyt with no conviction everyday sprinkled with hypocrisy
If you this thin skinned and ain’t learned that people are full of shyt :skip:
You better learn to laugh that shyt off
Between cacs thinking they would really be running shyt like a Call of Duty scenario to tight kufi wearing muthafukkas that still report to white men in the morning:russ:
All this shyt is a joke
As long as you stand on what you believe and willing to die for the shyt
Who cares what another muthafukka think
Some of yall live sad existences on this site and outside
Couldn’t be me :Kd:

Where's your family from?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
THIS MY THING

Im from Texas born and raised and live just an hour from Galveston so of course I celebrated Juneteenth but I never in my life heard “you better celebrate Juneteenth but not July 4” until it was made federal four years ago and these one dimensional clout chasers try telling me and my family - who celebrated both (though my dad thought Juneteenth was stupid) what to celebrate.

I ain’t never heard nikkas in New York saying to celebrate Juneteenth but not July 4 until four years ago. That’s what gets me the most.
I never heard that shyt either, just had to get that off my chest.

I guess the federal holiday shyt put a battery in all kinda people's backs :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ancestors were enslaved and worked plantations and bled and sweated for this country. I got my grand daddy's USA flag he got for his service right next to me. No one fights for freedom for their ancestors down the line to be told what they can and cannot celebrate. No one tells me what to do and if you do you can fukk off. Told a cornball breh that just today.

Happy July 4th brehs and brehettes. Remember you are part of the fabric and roots of this nation and hold that to your chest hard. No one, white or black, can tell you this ain't your country and if they do, give them the finger.

Making burgers right now.
You can do what TF you want but black folks celebrating “independence” in 1776 is absolutely insane.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I mean 'celebrate' is strong word. On the 4th, I have a day off, I'm going to eat some BBQ and watch fireworks. It's more of a tradition than a celebration..