brehs takings this pawg out tomorrow..

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this whole thread is :duck: because I'm pretty sure the OP has some kind of personality disorder.

That said, if this is real, despite her... poor aging, at least she's not fat, so :manny:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...

wtf_kids.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
just got back in...bytch got nice legs
didnt smash.

smh at all the hate..who cares if shes 28..im firing her ass when i get that ass

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just got back in...bytch got nice legs
didnt smash.

smh at all the hate..who cares if shes 28..im firing her ass when i get that ass

How you didn't smash? We gave you the blueprint: bowling, drinks, your place, smash. Where did you mess up? :yeshrug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
How you didn't smash? We gave you the blueprint: bowling, drinks, your place, smash. Where did you mess up? :yeshrug:

breh i could of easily smashed..just didnt make myself too thirsty..plus not trying to catch a rape charge..cant trust these cac ladies
we gonna meet up on tuesday night..then make my move:mjpls:
ill try to post pics if i smash:win:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It is a shame when "gentlemen" and "ladies" have to reduce their total beings to wireless connection profiles in search of faux "love" and physical connection.

A whore is the woman who reduces herself to the title of a fish, and a low seaman is the man who sails to a polluted pond to catch her.
:laff:

this dude has been killin' me lately

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
It is a shame when "gentlemen" and "ladies" have to reduce their total beings to wireless connection profiles in search of faux "love" and physical connection.

A whore is the woman who reduces herself to the title of a fish, and a low seaman is the man who sails to a polluted pond to catch her.

:laugh: