Brehs so Amara La Negra really holding like that?!!

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
She's from America.

Old video and Amara been trying get to this stage of fame for years. I been on her for about 5 years.

Before Love & Hip Hop brehs used to post her here quite frequently. Gave the impression that she was from Latin America.

Maybe its because, you know, she's from America:gucci:
She's born in America and lives in America idiot.

Damn she's like the Latin Lupita. Say anything wrong about her and the white knight loser fakkits come through with the quickness. Can't say shyt about their dark skinned queen. Hotep mode activated and super charged up.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Before Love & Hip Hop brehs used to post her here quite frequently. Gave the impression that she was from Latin America.

Damn she's like the Latin Lupita. Say anything wrong about her and the white knight loser fakkits come through with the quickness. Can't say shyt about their dark skinned queen. Hotep mode activated and super charged up.
nikka fukk all this crap, why does her dark skin intimidate you so much? No one is forcing you to look at her you whining piece of shyt

Homos crying about beautiful women being posted in the coli now?

My god there are far too many cacs and losers posting here now.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Don't be mad because you're dumb af. Saying an American chick is Americanized is dumb :umad:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
nikka fukk all this crap, why does her dark skin intimidate you so much? No one is forcing you to look at her you whining piece of shyt

Homos crying about beautiful women being posted in the coli now?

My god there are far too many cacs and losers posting here now.

God damn breh is mad as hell. Calm the fukk down. Hotep retard.

Don't be mad because you're dumb af. Saying an American chick is Americanized is dumb :umad:

LMAOOO caught me! oh no!

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
She is?

When I think of Americanized women, foreign accent doesn't come to mind
I think she puts on the heavy accent on purpose but also she’s from Miami where you can speak Spanish your entire life if you wanted and still live an American lifestyle.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
skeet-gif.9594

:whoo:

:hhh: