PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
After recent revelations

@PhonZhi

tumblr_oj1be3Zw2Y1v47x3jo1_540.png

Yo I'm dying :russ: &:dead: @ "revelations".

Hold on breh, were you really under the assumption that I don't think there's women of every color /race attractive? Were u under the assumption that I wouldn't :whoo: at a big booty woman of any race?:pachaha: wtf?? Why would you think that??:laff:

Post quotes/threads of me saying something to lead you to think otherwise:dead:

Last page
Very Very Very Important Question For Those Of You Who Considers Yourself "Pro-Black/Conscious"

It was exposed that I *gasp* think there's beautiful women of all colors and races:gladbron:

Evidently there was an assumption for some reason that I was one of those "black women are the only attractive women on the planet. :scust:@ all non black women" type cats or something like that. Not sure where that came from in the first place. Receipts were never posted of me saying anything like that of course:skip:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Last page
Very Very Very Important Question For Those Of You Who Considers Yourself "Pro-Black/Conscious"

It was exposed that I *gasp* think there's beautiful women of all colors and races:gladbron:

Evidently there was an assumption for some reason that I was one of those "black women are the only attractive women on the planet. :scust:@ all non black women" type cats or something like that. Not sure where that came from in the first place. Receipts were never posted of me saying anything like that of course:skip:
I mean I can't recall ever seeing you post shyt about not finding other races of women attractive so you safe :patrice:
For now:mjpls: