WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416
PWUL.gif
Go shoot yourself white faggit. @shopthatwrecks
@Born2BKing You dapped and co-signed this white boy who does nothing but threaten to call the “authority” on black men??!!^^^^ you do know he’s only posting that as a racial
Insult bc I called him out on his white boying on here. White boy posts a black bird bc he’s mad at a black woman for defending y’all and you agreed??
:patrice:
.his old username was “Chip Kelly” a racist white coach. I see how whites like him feel authoritative ^^^ encouragement.
full

the type of white to think Kobe was guilty even though the charges were dropped.
Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Olivier Vernon is a piece of shyt.

Assault a rookie because you're losing.

I hope the authorities get involved.

He's a dirty player and I hope the authorities get involved for the crime he just committed

Suspension and the authorities should get involved.

I've already notified the authorities

Wasn’t your username “Chip Kelly” a known racist coach, before you changed it?
https://www.latimes.com/sports/ucla/story/2020-06-01/chip-kelly-criticism?_amp=true

Bryant: The problem behind Chip Kelly's "racism"

Chip Kelly denies LeSean McCoy's claims that he is racist | Sports Illustrated

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
@Born2BKing You dapped and co-signed this white boy who does nothing but threaten to call the “authority” on black men??!!^^^^ you do know he’s only posting that as a racial
Insult bc I called him out on his white boying on here. White boy posts a black bird bc he’s mad at a black woman for defending y’all and you agreed??
.his old username was “Chip Kelly” a racist white coach. I see how whites like him feel authoritative ^^^ encouragement.
full

the type of white to think Kobe was guilty even though the charges were dropped.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/ucla/story/2020-06-01/chip-kelly-criticism?_amp=true

The effort you put into this shyt while still being too stupid to know how dumb it makes you look is delicious

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: I didn't dap or prop. I come in peace.

---

Superstar
Daps
full

Hold up we got members on here. Threatening to telling the authorities about another poster post we got Karen's on TLR!

:deadmanny:

Yo at @Box Factory hold this negged! Always will be fukk chip Kelly!

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hold up we got members on here. Threatening to telling the authorities about another poster post we got Karen's on TLR!

:deadmanny:

Yo at @Box Factory hold this negged! Always will be fukk chip Kelly!
Yeah that white snitch has back to back messages thread after thread threatening to report videos on here to the police like an informant or threatening to call the police on certain black individuals, like he’s signaling. Cac authority calling weirdo. When people say shyt like that it brings that type of attention to the site. He runs with that too many times for it to be circumstantial.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that white snitch has back to back messages thread after thread threatening to report videos on here to the police like an informant or threatening to call the police on certain black individuals, like he’s signaling. Cac authority calling weirdo. When people say shyt like that it brings that type of attention to the site. He runs with that too many times for it to be circumstantial.
Yeah @Box Factory That was some ban worthy shyt. You the coli Karen.