Brehs Need help coping a Vape pen

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
lmao. a little hostile for somebody gettin' lifted, eh?

I know but when I was looking for a pen I would read forum after forum of these fakkits that act holier than thou. It just irks me that you never get an answer.

My thing is most people I know live in places where erb is illegal and want to be discreet and smoke something that looks like an e-cig. They also dont have time to argue the merits of vaping and dont have access to wax or oils. I found a pen at a great price and really like it. People I know have it and like it. One fakkit whiteboy on the net doesn't like it. Go figure :manny:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
im sorry that when i use a vape i want to vape, i dont think im "crazy" for that

I actually really like you now. I get it man, I totally do. I have friends who have vaporizers and I like it. I also know people that use wax and oils and get a true vape experience. I'm not an expert but I learned a few thing:

-if you loading wax in a pen it's just a dab and is good for 3 - 4 hits and has to be reloaded

-oil can be used longer but ends up tasting like shyt (literally ) after a while.

-most good true vape pens are very expensive

Ultimately I decided the vaping experience didn't matter to me. Whether vaping or burning I still get high.

Just understand that all I wanted was a pen that looked like an e-cig that I could use to smoke in public. I have that. The weed I have is strong enough to get you ripped on a few hits. In public people think its an e-cig. I have literally smoked it in the vicinity of cops. The pen cost me $40. I'm good :blessed:

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:lolbron: @ my co worker taking hits in the breakroom with one of these the other day. She gave no fukks showing everyone how it doesn't give off any smell.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was thinking about selling these, I know a manufacturer...I think I can get the kits to sell for like $50 :patrice:. I wanted to do it but one of my brothers who smokes keeps telling me nikkas dont care about this shyt, Im not really in the whole smoking culture so I just took his word but then Ive seen a number of threads on here about these and they do some decent numbers...:ld:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I was thinking about selling these, I know a manufacturer...I think I can get the kits to sell for like $50 :patrice:. I wanted to do it but one of my brothers who smokes keeps telling me nikkas dont care about this shyt, Im not really in the whole smoking culture so I just took his word but then Ive seen a number of threads on here about these and they do some decent numbers...:ld:

The main selling point is they look like e-cigs, which means you can smoke in public. Once people get it then it becomes an :ohhh: situation. To me this is the future