Brehs Need help coping a Vape pen

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
we all do a lot of things to cope. just know that we're here for you breh, no matter which one you choose.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
those pens are meant for oil not for plant material, dont get one of these if you wanna use "dry herb." coping is tough but you need to do it in a different way.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
those pens are meant for oil not for plant material, dont get one of these if you wanna use "dry herb." coping is tough but you need to do it in a different way.

First of all shut the fukk up. I have a pen and I use it solely for dry herb.

Here's the thing, I'm black and want to burn weed discreet. Not everyone has access to oil and wax. I use an atmos bullet 2 go pen. It does combust the weed, but it looks like an e-cig. It's perfect for burning in public places. As for the whole combust weed vs. Vaping argument I do not give a fukk. That's some white people shyt. My pen to me is a portable internal combuster that is good for 4 hits. If I want more hits I just bring more loaded cartridges. Cost me $40 and is rechargeable. Used it at basketball games, concerts and at an amusement park this weekend. Perfect for me

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)

Here's the thing, I'm black and want to burn weed discreet. Not everyone has access to oil and wax. I use an atmos bullet 2 go pen. It does combust the weed, but it looks like an e-cig. It's perfect for burning in public places. As for the whole combust weed vs. Vaping argument I do not give a fukk. That's some white people shyt. My pen to me is a portable internal combuster that is good for 4 hits. If I want more hits I just bring more loaded cartridges. Cost me $40 and is rechargeable. Used it at basketball games, concerts and at an amusement park this weekend. Perfect for me

lmao. a little hostile for somebody gettin' lifted, eh?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

lmao @ 4 hits
get the fukk outta here with that struggle pen, how about you get some money bytch quit smoking that mexican cartel shyt.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
48864042.jpg
Bullet-box-expand-black-1.png

This is a pic of my men. Even tho it says it's a vaporizer it's not a true one.

I'll also add that I hate this whole vaping, ecig bs. You never get a direct answer. Every thread people telling you to make one, or use such and such oil and complaining about all the pens. Just find one you like and use it is my advice. Half the people arguing on these sites are trying to sell you their shyt.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
48864042.jpg
Bullet-box-expand-black-1.png

This is a pic of my men. Even tho it says it's a vaporizer it's not a true one.

I'll also add that I hate this whole vaping, ecig bs. You never get a direct answer. Every thread people telling you to make one, or use such and such oil and complaining about all the pens. Just find one you like and use it is my advice. Half the people arguing on these sites are trying to sell you their shyt.
this guy doesnt know shyt, you need to buy from me and not him

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
lmao @ 4 hits
get the fukk outta here with that struggle pen, how about you get some money bytch quit smoking that mexican cartel shyt.

Typical quote from the fakkit white boy. Its like you are a charicature of all the fakkits on the net. The chamber is small so it holds enough for me. It's no different that taking some hits from a bowl. And I smoke loud so 4 hits is enough to have you on Pluto. Plus it has extra cartridges that I can put in if I want more weed.

Let's be clear, I use it on the road, in public setting when I want to be sparked in a discreet manner. It does the trick and I am happy with it. fukk you and the hole you came from

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die

:whoa:
you need to explain how you're vaping with dry weed before i take this serious. if its working i need to know how, ASAP​

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Typical quote from the fakkit white boy. Its like you are a charicature of all the fakkits on the net. The chamber is small so it holds enough for me. It's no different that taking some hits from a bowl. And I smoke loud so 4 hits is enough to have you on Pluto. Plus it has extra cartridges that I can put in if I want more weed.

Let's be clear, I use it on the road, in public setting when I want to be sparked in a discreet manner. It does the trick and I am happy with it. fukk you and the hole you came from
yeah you confirmed what im sayin, you cant afford to take more than 4 hits at a time i "get that" you dont have to brag about how you get struggle stoned on a budget bro

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you need to explain how you're vaping with dry weed before i take this serious. if its working i need to know how, ASAP​
he "doesnt care" about vaping dry weed, he is using a vape pen to smoke weed :snoop:

he repurposed a vape and it "works" for him but he doesnt realize he is using it wrong :snoop:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
yeah you confirmed what im sayin, you cant afford to take more than 4 hits at a time i "get that" you dont have to brag about how you get struggle stoned on a budget bro

:what:
Struggle stoned? Really thats all you can come up with? Just stop replying to me

It works but it's not 'vaping' the weed. Once I clear the chamber there is combustion going on, but for me it doesn't matter. I get enough smoke thats the equivalent of 4 huge bong hits. Pen was a low price so it'd great

If you want a true portable vape pen you need to find one with a glass screen or some way to regulate temp. A Gpen might be a better option

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
he "doesnt care" about vaping dry weed, he is using a vape pen to smoke weed :snoop:

he repurposed a vape and it "works" for him but he doesnt realize he is using it wrong :snoop:

No I'm not. The instructions say dry erb can be used. The reality is most vape pens that say dry erb can be used will combust the erb. My point is it does not matter for me. If I light a blunt, take a bowl hit or use a bat I'm combusting herb. So what??

Dog you are not an expert, just another poster. Shut the fukk up with your holier than thou bs.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
No I'm not. The instructions say dry erb can be used. The reality is most vape pens that say dry erb can be used will combust the erb. My point is it does not matter for me. If I light a blunt, take a bowl hit or use a bat I'm combusting herb. So what??

Dog you are not an expert, just another poster. Shut the fukk up with your holier than thou bs.
im sorry that when i use a vape i want to vape, i dont think im "crazy" for that