Brehs, Look at Other School Lunches Compared to America's.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
My Asian brehs feasting better even as lil kids :blessed:
US school lunches :scust:
step your game up brehs:birdman:
feeding the future of your peoples with trash. that's gonna teach em to eat trash later in life :ufdup:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
I can't believe that y'all nikkas believe this.

You think about Brazil and the lil' nikkas in the slums and poverty.. they're lucky to go to school much less even have a school lunch.. and if they have a school lunch I'm willing to bet it's some prison slop. So no, that's not the average lunch for children. Then they show the average school lunch for America.. and we know damn well lil' nikkas in the hood ain't getting that. Then you realize that our children are neglected, and the American equivalent to those nikkas in the slums of Brazil. :mjcry: Maybe even worse since we know they're putting all types of shyt in the food.

Ponder this, brehs.

chart-household-wealth.top.gif

If that don't let you know something.. I don't know what to tell you. If that don't make you feel some type of way towards America in general.. just kill yourself already. Think about how sad it is.. it goes down to school lunches.. we wish we could have what these white people are disgusted by and ashamed of. Now think about the fukking gap in the quality of education and resources. This is why we need reparations in the form of our own government funded education system for African Americans and Native Americans.

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I never ate lunch at school except Domino's pizza on Pizza Day (Friday)

Every other day I got Koffee Kakes, Doritos and a Kiwi Strawberry Snapple from the school store to hold me over until I got back home.

American School Lunch :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
"Drink" Not juice. The same reason Arizona is a popular snack alongside hot cheetos. Cheap. Don't act like you forgot these as a kid

20120720-bodega-hug.jpg
Not a goddamn drop of juice, but they were cheap as shyt.

Got kids walking around with cheeto dust under their nails and coloring their fingertips, and red or purple lips and tongues.

They don't know about them Hand Grenades, was only a quarter.