Brehs, Lettuce Discuss This Raw Breh from DC by the name of AnkhleJohn... :damn:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
:ehh: hope his subject matter is diversified on this.

Imo it has no reason not to be stellar like @Morose Polymath said.
He's got beats from Alchemist, Ewonee Graymatter etc . Fire features. Navy Blue too man breh lol. That album him and Navy did still one of my favorites

The crazy thing bro is Ankhlejohn went live earlier today playing tracks I don't if it's going to be on the album but it sounds fire

anyway him and LOOKDAMIEN! done had a falling out.

Reason behind it was Ankh put up the Tracklist and production placements and LOOKDAMIEN went ahead and sent him a text message about how he was left off the album and Ankh was a "fukking weirdo"; Ankh basically said on live that he never been the type to say he put a person on and always big up dudes. Ankh said that there going to be a deluxe version which is why he put up two covers the one @IronFist post and then there one of Ankh that's a black and white. That looks like some Hype Williams Belly type shyt. But the deluxe version was going to include LookDamien and two other producers like bonus tracks.

Damien basically jump the gun. He said LOOKDAMIEN put out some tweets that was basically subs and how he didn't like it the subs. And that he basically had to have been walking around thinking how ankh was a "fukking weirdo" yet he (Ankh) was giving him plays and appearing on his compilation and linking him with other guys. How Damien wanted to give up production and Ankh basically put the 🔋 in his back. He sounds like he name-drop Al Divino as a person he link Damien with I know he mention Nack & Rahuem Supreme but yup. Ankh said he don't have to worry about me and that dude ever working together again.

Last edited: