Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Every now and then I see things about Eight & Bob

They good?
What's that hyped fragrance they have? Egypt or something?
If you’re into the barbershop genre its at least worth a sample, I havent smelled anything else from the house.

has anybody ever tried any of the Michael Jordan colognes ?
I had this as a kid:
s-l500.jpg

Smells like the 90s :pachaha:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
If you’re into the barbershop genre its at least worth a sample, I havent smelled anything else from the house.

I had this as a kid:
s-l500.jpg

yo even though I'm joking with you, even as a kid, especially Middle school, I would wear my older cousin of mines colognes, he had stuff like Eternity and a few other bottles , but it never crossed my mind to have an MJ cologne because he endorsement deals all the time

but did it smell good breh ?

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Tried perfume de marley Perceval and there is something with the dry down / base note (?) that I really dislike. There’s some of it in the Mind Games French Defense base note too, and that’s making me like it less as well.

Is this amber, musk, or something else? Anyone have similar experience?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
yo even though I'm joking with you, even as a kid, especially Middle school, I would wear my older cousin of mines colognes, he had stuff like Eternity and a few other bottles , but it never crossed my mind to have an MJ cologne because he endorsement deals all the time

but did it smell good breh ?
From what I can remember it was a pretty generic smell, not a stand out in anyway but as Im writing and thinking about it, it is one of those items that just kind of reminds of you of simpler times. The perfumer behind that one also did a few older ones for Calvin Klein and Hilfiger if im not mistaken, so its very reminiscent of that era. My dad is a huge MJ fan which is how I ended up with it, in fact I think that was my very first cologne

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Grabbed a bottle of this Givenchy Gentlemen Reserve Privee from Fragbuy. Should be here sometime next week. Fall is right around the corner fellas and can't wait to try some of these darker ones I've been holding onto (IE French Defense, Grandmaster, Narcotic Delight, Royal Tobacco)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOTD - Perseus by Parfums de Marly

I haven't reached for this at all this summer so I'm going to rock it to the gym later.
I said it before but this reminds me of Eau Givree (Terre d'Hermes) but the orange in Perseus makes it milder, not as sharp.

I think this is a nice fragrance. Maybe a 6.5 or a 7 out of 10. It's not special. It's not high quality, but it is pleasant.

The price is outrageous though. This should be like $90 at retailers. Not $300.
Parfums de Marly prices are insane.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I went to get my L’immesinte filled and the rep shorted me a few mls. I went back and told them to fill it to the damn brim.
It might be too late but I really gotta try that. Because I finished my Imagination decant last week.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I had this as a kid:
s-l500.jpg

I had MJ cologne as a kid and it was the one that came with a basketball. It was a birthday present and I remember I would spray the cologne on and go outside and play ball with the MJ basketball, and I swore as a kid I played better lol....but I was still missing shots :sadcam: